Congrats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats

Just waned to say that this is an amazing front end.

Once all the little kinks are worked out ill be sure to be rrunning this in my car.

Originally posted by Evilbunny1114
    Just waned to say that this is an amazing front end.

Once all the little kinks are worked out ill be sure to be rrunning this in my car.
    Thanks for the compliments. The program is available for download for free at this time from my website. If you havent already done so, please feel free to download and install it. The program is currently extremely usable, with the obvious minor issues that youve read about. These issues may not affect you as you may not require some of the features. Check it out and if you have any suggestions or requests, please feel free to post them.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

Comment

yeah plenty of us are running it in our cars and loving it!
      My install... check it out!

www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56599

Comment

Damn right - this is a sweet frontend. We recognize all your hard work Red! Keep up the great work
        www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

red i was wondering if i could get the source b/c im learning VB in school and if im correct this is in vb so i would liek to see the code for it.

if not thats fine

Comment

Originally posted by Evilbunny1114
            red i was wondering if i could get the source b/c im learning VB in school and if im correct this is in vb so i would liek to see the code for it.

if not thats fine
            I would like to, but I have agreements with a couple of companies that I have built custom versions for, so I wouldnt be able to release it as a whole. However if you ask me how I did this or how I did that, I would be happy to share snippets.
            Mobile Impact
            Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
            http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

Comment

Where do we send donations?
              8" Lilli TS
              MB896F Mini-ITX MB
              2GHZ Dothan 533MHz FSB CPU
              1GB SDRAM DDR2 533
              Seagate 300GB SATA150 HD
              ENGENIUS WiFi MINI-PCI CARD 802.11A B 400MW OUT
              Pioneer Slot Load SLIM DVDRW
              Bluetooth V2 USB 2 Dongle
              3COM BKP Cam