I Hit A Wall!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hit A Wall!!!

I installed this software on my home PC to start to learn how to use it. I'm still searching for the right front end. But for some reason with this one, once I rebooted, the software runs right after logon. There is no way to exit the prgram so that windows finished loading. If I do close the program, all that happens is my wallpaper is up. No icons come up, no start menu, no task bar, no anything. Plesae help you guys. Thank You

Originally posted by billab0ng98
    I installed this software on my home PC to start to learn how to use it. I'm still searching for the right front end. But for some reason with this one, once I rebooted, the software runs right after logon. There is no way to exit the prgram so that windows finished loading. If I do close the program, all that happens is my wallpaper is up. No icons come up, no start menu, no task bar, no anything. Plesae help you guys. Thank You
    Go into settings and hit the "set explorer as shell" button, also take the checks off from the hide windows and all that and it should be ok.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

Comment

OK. I'm gonna try it when i go home. Thank You

Comment

Still nothing. All I get is my Backround. Thats it.

Comment

While computer boots. Hit F8 before the windows load screen. boot into safe mode. Once there, try going to run and type msconfig. Once there click diagnostic startup. This way you can tell when it boots and disable it. Or if you dont want to bother with that. Try unistalling the program....

Worst comes to worst...back up the pc and reload it
          Brown 2010

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=74552
            Here you go bud. About 6 topics down from yours.

Comment

Is it windows XP? If so, try hittin Ctrl + alt + del and see if the task manager comes up. If it does, hit file, then new task. Type in explorer.exe and see if you get the start bar back up. If so, yay, and continue from there to fix. If not, poo.
              Tidder

Try RevFE
              The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

oh damn i never realized you could do htat.....

It would have been so much helpful once explorer crashed from time to time.....

well you learn somehting each day.
                Brown 2010

Comment

Tidder

Try RevFE
                  The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

Working...
                  X