Shutdown Bug??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shutdown Bug??

When i shutdown the car via Carnetix i have it set to shut down with ignition.

MI doesnt Save the last song playing. It saves the last song when you shut down MI and then shut down the cpu. i also confirmed it does this on the cpu in my house. If MI is running and you push your power button ( as long is it is set to shutdown cpu) then MI doesnt remember which song was playing last.

Originally posted by gt__1 View Post
    When i shutdown the car via Carnetix i have it set to shut down with ignition.

MI doesnt Save the last song playing. It saves the last song when you shut down MI and then shut down the cpu. i also confirmed it does this on the cpu in my house. If MI is running and you push your power button ( as long is it is set to shutdown cpu) then MI doesnt remember which song was playing last.
    Yes that is correct. The save function doesnt do a realtime save every few seconds, that would totally kill the efficiency of any program. It saves all the playing info when you interact with the program from the exit menu. I would set the carnetix to suspend instead of shut down.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

Comment

frodo saves the song on shutdown and it is very handy for my setup.
      i thought because they were both based off wmp they were similar

Comment

Working...
      X