Skins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skins

So, are there any more skins than just on the site? I like those skins, but Id like more, and Im not the greates at making skins. Anyone have any?
    I know Ubername has a .doc on making skins, but Ive long since lost that as my email changed.
    So, any have any that they are willing to part with?
    I love the Front End and dont want to change it for lack of skins!
    ~Fin~
    My First Install. Be gentle with my 03 Vibe GT

Originally posted by Grimoire View Post
    So, are there any more skins than just on the site? I like those skins, but Id like more, and Im not the greates at making skins. Anyone have any?
    I know Ubername has a .doc on making skins, but Ive long since lost that as my email changed.
    So, any have any that they are willing to part with?
    I love the Front End and dont want to change it for lack of skins!
    I have been trying to get people to send me their custom skins, but so far no dice.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

Comment

Alright then, Is there a program I can use to make my own? How would I go about that?
      ~Fin~

Comment

Originally posted by Grimoire View Post
        Alright then, Is there a program I can use to make my own? How would I go about that?
        In the installation folder on c:\program files\mobile impact\, you will find a folder called templates. These files are templates and tell you where the controls are located for all the buttons. Just create graphics in photoshop/paint shop pro or whatever you use and place the buttons within those dotted areas on the templates. Create an audio (unpressed) skin and a pressed skin. In a couple of cases there is the normal template (no audio playing) Play around with a couple of modules and see what you can make it do and then it will give you a good idea on how to go about creating a skin for it.
        Mobile Impact

Comment

Alright, Im working on this, but Im not sure if Im doing it right. Lemme know what you think, and I need to do or improve, Thanks.
          Attached Files
          ~Fin~

Comment

That looks good so far, keep it up.
            Mobile Impact

Comment

The first one look better.
              OLD SYSTEM (DEAD)
              Intel D945GCLF2 Dual Core ATOM
              Lilliput 7" 629GL 2008 LED Backlight
              BU-353 USB GPS Receiver / iGuidance / IGO8
              M2-ATX Power Supply
              RideRunner Front End / Various Skins
              Windows XP SP3

Comment

The second pic is the buttons pressed. What it would look like if you pressed Audio or whatnot.
                ~Fin~

Comment

Working...
                X