Has anyone else experienced this bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone else experienced this bug?

When there is nothing playing and I press audio-video while in the GPS mode, it doesn't do anything.

I've also found that i sometimes have to go into media=>audio before my song will resume after a restart.
    1997 Grand Prix GTP - Pioneer Premier HU - Alpine 4ch for mids/highs - McIntosh separates in the rear (soon to be in front as well) - Custom Passive Xovers - Pioneer Class A 300wrms amp - 2.5 farad cap - The original RF "The Punch" Pro Series 12"

That happens when i stop the music from within the audio window before shutdown. If i shutdown MI while the music is still playing, upon restart, music resumes.
    OLD SYSTEM (DEAD)
    Intel D945GCLF2 Dual Core ATOM
    Lilliput 7" 629GL 2008 LED Backlight
    BU-353 USB GPS Receiver / iGuidance / IGO8
    M2-ATX Power Supply
    RideRunner Front End / Various Skins
    Windows XP SP3

Comment

I know exactly what you mean. However it doesnt always resume playing until I go to media=>audio. Is anyone else experiencing any of the same issues?
      1997 Grand Prix GTP - Pioneer Premier HU - Alpine 4ch for mids/highs - McIntosh separates in the rear (soon to be in front as well) - Custom Passive Xovers - Pioneer Class A 300wrms amp - 2.5 farad cap - The original RF "The Punch" Pro Series 12"

Comment

Working...
      X