Windows Media Player 9 or 10?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Media Player 9 or 10?

Which uses less system resources? Which one runs smoother with MI? Thanks!
    1997 Grand Prix GTP - Pioneer Premier HU - Alpine 4ch for mids/highs - McIntosh separates in the rear (soon to be in front as well) - Custom Passive Xovers - Pioneer Class A 300wrms amp - 2.5 farad cap - The original RF "The Punch" Pro Series 12"

Originally posted by AllShowNoGo View Post
    Which uses less system resources? Which one runs smoother with MI? Thanks!
    Theyre both pretty much the same, but I have seen smoother performance in 3rd party visualizations in version 10
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

Comment

9 an 10 are equal. 11 is bloated but much nicer looking. Classic of course is the best performance wise.
      Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
      1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
      30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
      15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
      Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

I'm running a 933mhz p3 with a basic no frills on board graphics card and will be upgrading to 256 or 512mb of ram. I disabled full screen mode and it runs pretty smoothly now. I've just gotten bored with the visuals and I highly doubt my carputer will be able to run g-force (third party plugin).
        1997 Grand Prix GTP - Pioneer Premier HU - Alpine 4ch for mids/highs - McIntosh separates in the rear (soon to be in front as well) - Custom Passive Xovers - Pioneer Class A 300wrms amp - 2.5 farad cap - The original RF "The Punch" Pro Series 12"

Comment

Originally posted by AllShowNoGo View Post
          I'm running a 933mhz p3 with a basic no frills on board graphics card and will be upgrading to 256 or 512mb of ram. I disabled full screen mode and it runs pretty smoothly now. I've just gotten bored with the visuals and I highly doubt my carputer will be able to run g-force (third party plugin).
          I would definitely recommend going to at least 256mb ram. The next release of Mobile Impact will also need a somewhat decent graphics card. One that has at least 32Mb ram on it.
          Mobile Impact
          Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
          http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

Comment

Working...
          X