Mobile Impact and Roadnav

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Impact and Roadnav

I have been trying to get everything setup. Just getting into this, I have been playing with all the open source and free software. I really like Mobile impact as a front-end and Roadnav seems to have very good potential for GPS. When I installed both on my laptop, they worked really well together. Now, I have installed them on my carPC and MI gets stuck on loading alternative GPS program. Any ideas on what I need to configure differently or additional software to install. I have searched through threads and couldn't find much about these two running together.

Thanks

Jonesy

Did you set-up roadnav as an external app ??
    OLD SYSTEM (DEAD)
    Intel D945GCLF2 Dual Core ATOM
    Lilliput 7" 629GL 2008 LED Backlight
    BU-353 USB GPS Receiver / iGuidance / IGO8
    M2-ATX Power Supply
    RideRunner Front End / Various Skins
    Windows XP SP3

Comment

I have the exe setup in path to external gps.

Comment

I really don't know what might be wrong. The only think i can think of is that you have a "lite" version of XP in the car and some services and/or drivers are missing. Sorry not much help.
        OLD SYSTEM (DEAD)
        Intel D945GCLF2 Dual Core ATOM
        Lilliput 7" 629GL 2008 LED Backlight
        BU-353 USB GPS Receiver / iGuidance / IGO8
        M2-ATX Power Supply
        RideRunner Front End / Various Skins
        Windows XP SP3

Comment

Think I got it, I unistalled MI and then reinstalled it. During the process it asked for my Win xp disk and fixed some files apperantly. After reinstalling everything works great. Thanks for post

Comment

Originally posted by jonesnct View Post
            Think I got it, I unistalled MI and then reinstalled it. During the process it asked for my Win xp disk and fixed some files apperantly. After reinstalling everything works great. Thanks for post
            Thanks for getting a resolution for this. I will keep this post in mind if I hear of this or a similar problem again.
            Mobile Impact
            Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
            http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

Comment

Working...
            X