• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SKins Skins and more Skins!

SKINS OFFLINE!

skins are now offline due to workings of new auto-play skin site

Sorry for any stupidness

very impressive.... might have to seriously look into skin support for Auto-Play in the very near future...
    Project - GAME OVER :(

Comment

Added Teaser PIc of Crystal Blue almost done this one

Skin support would be nice but not really needed for my install, as soon as I find a Skin that I like and goes with my car I will probally just use that one skin....

Comment

Crystal blue skin released (see top post)

What do you guys think?

Comment

really nice

Comment

Added GOO skin....

magnetik what color is the inside of your car?

Comment

Added Mag skin

Does any one use these?

Comment

Im using them !

Great work Stine

Richard
                "If A equals success, then the formula is: A=X+Y+Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut."
                Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Stine161
                  Added GOO skin....

magnetik what color is the inside of your car?
                  a sorta off-grey.....

man, I wanna get my new mp3car system finish sooooo badly!!! I am getting sooo sick of the radio until then, Ill just admire your skin work Stine!!!

if you like, a Suzuki skin would be tops!!

Comment

Originally posted by magnetik
                    if you like, a Suzuki skin would be tops!! [/B]
                    Alrighty then I will try and get somthing a little more tops for ya then maybe somthing with the Sad Day in Hell teaser? if you like that sorta thing check it out...(posted above)

Added Sad day in Hell teaser pic (BIG PIC!)

Comment

Added AP skin

Also MAG have you started that skin section on the Auto-Play Site?

If not mind if I have a go at it? LMK!

Comment

Originally posted by Stine161
                        Added AP skin

Also MAG have you started that skin section on the Auto-Play Site?

If not mind if I have a go at it? LMK!

for sure!! tho what u have at the top of this post looks wicked too I was going to do something DB/php driven (like i always do!) allowing for searching/voting/authors/etc... a bit full on!

give it a crack, ill give ya a link and then when I pull my finger out (a long way away!) ill give it a shot on my webspace - and let u manage it

BTW - AutoPlay 1.4 is gonna be good skin wise with the DirectX 7 conversion slowly getting underway... should allow for alot better control of GFX transperencies - for example the copprbar GFX could now be curvy/transparent if u wanted. it should be good..

also im thinking of moving all the font/color info out of the autoplay.ini file and into a 'skininfo.ini' file that can then be placed with the skin images in their own subfolder - thus the changing and installation of skins should be super-easy (well better than it is now!)

Comment

Sounds great magnetik, i cant wait until it comes out! (i know its taking a while, thats alright, im not even close to having the computer in the car yet, or even getting my licence, so ive got time to wait)
                          Project AutoBoxen: Coming along, almost ready to hook up in the car.
                          Celeron 500, 192mb ram, 8gb hdd, other stuff.
                          '91 Mazda 626: Its free, so ill use it.

Comment

Yeah I cant wait either... Autoplay rox!

Im hoping maybe the new release survives Suspend To Ram

(The 1.3 version did it like, a couple of times. And then It died on me every time the carputer came out of STR mode )

Richard
                            "If A equals success, then the formula is: A=X+Y+Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut."
                            Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                            X