Playlist Generator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playlist Generator

I have my mp3's organized by artist, then album, then title. When i run the playlist generator it doesn't get the album folders, only the artist folder. Anybody know how to fix this problem?

You'll have to have the mp3's sorted in this order;

[Folder -> Files]

Or just

[Files]

NOT

[Folder -> Folder -> Files]

Regards
    Richard
    "If A equals success, then the formula is: A=X+Y+Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut."
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I do know that this option is high on magnetik's list of things to do. Apparently though he hasnt had as much time to work on it as he would like. For the time being though, I would simply create the playlists myself, then put them in the playlist folder.
      The Grand aMP3 Project
      Car: 96 Pontiac Grand Am
      Current Setup: AMD K62 300MHz, 64MB DIMM RAM, 20GB WD Hard Drive, Basic Video & Sound

Comment

Originally posted by grandamp3
        I do know that this option is high on magnetik's list of things to do. Apparently though he hasnt had as much time to work on it as he would like. For the time being though, I would simply create the playlists myself, then put them in the playlist folder.
        correct-o-mundo.. its about 40% there....
        Project - GAME OVER :(

Comment

i cant wait for that magnetik, thats going to make it much easier, instead of scrolling through a list of 100+ playlists.
          Project AutoBoxen: Coming along, almost ready to hook up in the car.
          Celeron 500, 192mb ram, 8gb hdd, other stuff.
          '91 Mazda 626: Its free, so ill use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Charliey
            i cant wait for that magnetik, thats going to make it much easier, instead of scrolling through a list of 100+ playlists.
            bah!! you just have too much music

yeah it should be great!
            Project - GAME OVER :(

Comment

well, that was a bit of an exaduration, more like 30 playlists maybe, but its just easier to have them all inside 10 top level groups instead of having to scroll through 3+ pages of lists.
              Project AutoBoxen: Coming along, almost ready to hook up in the car.
              Celeron 500, 192mb ram, 8gb hdd, other stuff.
              '91 Mazda 626: Its free, so ill use it.

Comment

Working...
              X