No announcement yet.

Blown away...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blown away...

just wrapped up a 2000 mile journey this past week... AutoTouch is absolutely the cleanest well setup software that I have tried to date. I love how you can use a cheaper mapping software and still have all the results that were expected... I downloaded it just to say I had tried it, but I totally see myself holding on to this one...

I was thinking that maybe a module type setup might be a good direction to head. I am by no means a programmer, but was thinking that if you setup some guidelines and then included the "packages" in the download then you'd really be onto something. I would love to see XM, but I don't need DVD playback... so for me, I would just pick the items I wanted and then have those particular "packages" installed. Then you can keep control of the software and have other contributing to the programming. This is just a suggestion and I will be more than willing to contribute financially and testing.

Keep up the good work, I am excessively impressed. Ease of use could not be any easier and my system worked flawlessly...
    EPIA SP13000, 512 DDR400, Seagate 300GB, Belkin PCI 802.11g w/external antenna, Holux GM-210 GPS, XM Direct w/ serial, Dlink FM, Opus 120 p\s, Rockford P4004 amp, Xenarc 7" VGA touchscreen custom mounted in double din spot -- see pics and write up here!!