Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this project dead ?

Anyone hear anything ?

in one of the threads he admitted that development would be slower in the winter months since he has no motivation to keep coding.... his motivation was his motorhome... it is still a good front end...
    EPIA SP13000, 512 DDR400, Seagate 300GB, Belkin PCI 802.11g w/external antenna, Holux GM-210 GPS, XM Direct w/ serial, Dlink FM, Opus 120 p\s, Rockford P4004 amp, Xenarc 7" VGA touchscreen custom mounted in double din spot -- see pics and write up here!!

Comment

^^^ That and he just switched jobs, if my memory serves me correctly..

His next update shold include the front end to be more modular for the install and contain a video player module for divx/xvid..
      2002 DSM RSX-S
      Custom Car PC Re-design Pending Completion of fiberglassing dash and trunk
      Pics

Comment

I just made a release last week, that hardly counts as dead!

The last release had the display of clicking buttons, and the variable size ability for skins.

The next release should be more modular. I'm not positive on the video player, I may end up leaving that as an exercise for someone who wants to write the first plug-in!

-G
        -G
        try the AutoTouch FrontEnd

Comment

okay... I have a question that I guess is more about programming... is there a way to get a list of all features and options that we could use when creating a skin??

some things that I would like to try out include minutes to destination and/or minutes to turn, a compass, turn POI on/off?? are these even remotely possible??

(also as a sidenote, Gremlin - why not add a link to your website in your signature here on the forum... and you could even just update it there with the version and date to let people know the latest info..)

as always, thanks for a great program, I would love to see it go open source and I would love to be able to contribute... I picked up a book on learning VisBas (I know this is C++ or C#), but I want to learn somewhere and friends have recommended VisBas for now...
          EPIA SP13000, 512 DDR400, Seagate 300GB, Belkin PCI 802.11g w/external antenna, Holux GM-210 GPS, XM Direct w/ serial, Dlink FM, Opus 120 p\s, Rockford P4004 amp, Xenarc 7" VGA touchscreen custom mounted in double din spot -- see pics and write up here!!

Comment

I think most everything is in one of the two skins with it, but I should write up a doc about all this as soon as I get a chance. I'll work on it.

-G
            -G
            try the AutoTouch FrontEnd

Comment

Working...
            X