Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beta 2.0

Gremlin,
    Just poped this in to test it out.. and seesm to run nice... although one minor issue..
    Using the Brushed Metal skin that was posted some time ago, I cant go to Music (could be a skin issue, but i'm not sure)

Any thoughts?

Apolo
    2002 DSM RSX-S
    Custom Car PC Re-design Pending Completion of fiberglassing dash and trunk
    Pics

Could you post that skin again, I can't seem to find my copy! I'll take a look.

My guess is you haven't defined the pages properly since the 2.0 supports a plug in architecture you have to add a blurb tot he top of the skin file, check the included samples for an example.
    -G
    try the AutoTouch FrontEnd

Comment

Heres the link to it off my filebox

Brushed Metal

Thanks a bunch

Apolo
      2002 DSM RSX-S
      Pics

Comment

Looking at it now, immediately it's missing the <pages> section that is necessary for this to work. You can copy the one from my system MBBrown skin and stick it in the same location in your file. This lets the app know what pages can be loaded!
        -G

Comment

Then change the name of the navigation page from "Navigation" to "nav" in the pages section you copy and it'll work.

Just a change in format to support the idea of different types of pages
          -G

Comment

I'm testing all the different front-ends, but I can't seem to download AutoTouch. The link http://www.sarinarts.com/autotouch.htm doesn't seem to work. Does anyone have a link that will work?

Comment

that link works you just have to give it a day occasionally and it'll be back up and running

Gremlin seems quite busy at times and doesnt always notice exactly when the server goes down... But he's a good man and will get it bac up and running soon enough
              2002 DSM RSX-S
              Pics

Comment

Working...
              X