Adding images

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding images

I could probably make some graphics for this. PM me what you need and i'll see if I can start working on something for you.

wohoo.... graphics!

Comment

Originally posted by skigil View Post
      I could probably make some graphics for this. PM me what you need and i'll see if I can start working on something for you.
      If nothing else, you've gotten me to get off my butt and document the image sizes that I need

There are two tickets in the CFE project that now have the required image sizes:

CarFrontEnd Images
      iTunesMusicPlayer Images

If you (or anyone else) want to take a crack at it, go for it. If you are familiar with SVN, let me know your Google user name and i'll add you to the project so you can check the images in. Otherwise just send them to me and i'll add them (iamgnat at gmail dot com).

Thanks,
      -dave
      My pathetic worklog.
      CarFrontEnd (now it's own sub-forum!!!!)

Comment

I'm having a kid..

We're having our second child tomorrow. I've got then next week off, so I'll probably start doing some of these graphics next week.

Comment

We're having our second child tomorrow. I've got then next week off, so I'll probably start doing some of these graphics next week.
          If it's your second, then you should know better about having free time (no kids here, but seen plenty of friends go through)

-dave
          My pathetic worklog.
          CarFrontEnd (now it's own sub-forum!!!!)

Comment

Don't let your wife see this post.
            Originally posted by ghettocruzer
            I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
            Want to:
            -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
            -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Working...
            X