Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Application error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Application error

    i just download the australia map q1 2006. when i switch map to it . will say"

    ciceroUIWFrameestclient.exe - Application error
    The instruction at "0x1005ea21" referenced memory at 0x00000000 The memory
    could not be "read"...ok to terminate...cancel to debug...

    any help!!! Thax!

  • #2
    Are these Destinator maps? MapMonkey only works with Destinator maps....
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?



    Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

    Comment


    • #3
      it also wont work with 2006 maps
      Visit my site V8 Scimitar

      SP13000, 300GB SATA HD, 1GB DDR. Opus 150, K301 screen, Cisco WIFI, AQmax GPS, RoadRunner and FreeDrive, Sony MEX-R5 head unit. 4 years installed and it just keeps running!

      Comment


      • #4
        yes, it is 2006 Destinator map. but it works with 2005! Maybe MM doesnt support 2006??

        Comment


        • #5
          Dind't v8 scimitar just say that?

          No, MapMonkey will not work with 2006 maps.
          Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
          How about the Wiki?



          Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by hhtdexter View Post
            i just download the australia map q1 2006. when i switch map to it . will say"

            ciceroUIWFrameestclient.exe - Application error
            The instruction at "0x1005ea21" referenced memory at 0x00000000 The memory
            could not be "read"...ok to terminate...cancel to debug...

            any help!!! Thax!
            Originally posted by RobertoLV View Post
            Hi,

            I have Destinator 6 and When Try to use a new Map under MAp Monkey, the porgram Close itself and give me this error:

            Map Monkey has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

            AppName: mapmonkey.exe AppVer: 1.1.0.348 ModName: destdll.dll


            Please check that.

            Thanks.
            Try this solution:

            Try to change with hex editor byte 0x0004 in files WCE_A.MAP, WCE_A.POI, WCE_A.TAB in folder contains your map, from 02 (or whatewer is it) to 01.
            I've tested this solution with Israel English Version 2006.Q1.3877 map from Destinator PN 5.1.191 package (trying to get working map with english - all emuled and working maps were Hebrew but not fit to me).

            Comment

            Working...
            X