Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can We Have A Links / Info Sticky ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can We Have A Links / Info Sticky ?

    Hi guys,

    This is all getting complicated now... I'm not a newbie but its only time before you hear one shout up... where do I find and .... how do I...

    Can I suggest a sticky at the top of the screen with the following:

    1) An overview
    2) Links to the availble software downloads inc the POI thing that CDR did I think and I have now lost lol ( possible a breif instruction on each etc )
    3) A how to install
    4) An FAQ
    5) Some pics for the curious....

    Feel free to change .... its a suggestion only but one I think we need now... also I think it should not be edited by no one else except Ninja Monkey or delegate to keep the infomation from been swamped.

    Terran

    EDIT: I'd also put a 'if you want to use this buy it statment some where' as well.
    My Project Site

  • #2
    Originally posted by ccsnet
    Hi guys,

    This is all getting complicated now... I'm not a newbie but its only time before you hear one shout up... where do I find and .... how do I...

    Can I suggest a sticky at the top of the screen with the following:

    1) An overview
    2) Links to the availble software downloads inc the POI thing that CDR did I think and I have now lost lol ( possible a breif instruction on each etc )
    3) A how to install
    4) An FAQ
    5) Some pics for the curious....

    Feel free to change .... its a suggestion only but one I think we need now... also I think it should not be edited by no one else except Ninja Monkey or delegate to keep the infomation from been swamped.

    Terran

    EDIT: I'd also put a 'if you want to use this buy it statment some where' as well.
    website with everything you mentioned coming soon
    Destinator 3 For PC! - http://www.map-monkey.co.uk/

    Comment


    • #3
      let me now if you need help...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Ninja Monkey
        website with everything you mentioned coming soon
        May I ask what happened to the official D3 frontend site that you put up few days ago? When I revisited last night, I could only see "" on the page, nothing more.. or am I blind?

        It was a great site, feel so sorry to see the website goes....
        Honda CRV Install:
        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...233#post390233

        http://hihidamon.gfoto.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by hihidamon
          May I ask what happened to the official D3 frontend site that you put up few days ago? When I revisited last night, I could only see "" on the page, nothing more.. or am I blind?

          It was a great site, feel so sorry to see the website goes....
          Some people didn't think it was a good idea...I've taken down while I decide what I should do
          Destinator 3 For PC! - http://www.map-monkey.co.uk/

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ninja Monkey
            Some people didn't think it was a good idea...I've taken down while I decide what I should do
            I can understand why ... but it was truly informative though... Well dont decide for too long before you put it back up again! Thanks so much for your nice piece of work NM!
            Honda CRV Install:
            http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...233#post390233

            http://hihidamon.gfoto.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Any sign of the web site ?

              Terran
              My Project Site

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ccsnet
                Any sign of the web site ?

                Terran
                it might show up again for the release of 1.1.3
                Destinator 3 For PC! - http://www.map-monkey.co.uk/

                Comment

                Working...
                X