TomTom icons for CrdSkull's skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TomTom icons for CrdSkull's skin

I prefer TomTom icons on my iPAQ to the original Destinator ones. I adapted them to CdrSkull's skin (hope you don't mind ?).

Some menus are blank because I re-arranged them into two categories: the "menu" buttons for actions only and "view" for ...humm...views ! For example, "switch map" should be an action and not a view.

But you can re-arrange them to your taste. With a little work, "Menu" icons go into main_menu_off.jpg and main_menu_down.jpg. "View" icons go straight into destinator.bmp.

Menu button:

Menu - Settings:

View:

If there is interest, I give the Photoshop sources and/or JPEG away. You guys tell me...

Yes, does it interest me, do I like the graphics of the icons, do you make the upload of the files?

I would like to use with my skin some your icon.

Thanks

Mauri

Comment

the menus look really good, as a user of tomtom i think it will be a lot easier to use, definately interested.

keep up the good work.

Comment

I don't have access to the files now, will post first thing Wed. morning (Europe time).

Comment

Here are the files

Read the readme.txt, as the install requires copies to different locations. Shall you have trouble installing it, please drop me a line !

Comment

Working...
          X