Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPEED CAMERA: countries to be included in 1.1.3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SPEED CAMERA: countries to be included in 1.1.3

    So far the following countries speed camera data will be available for 1.1.3:

    UK
    AUSTRIA
    BELGIUM
    DENMARK
    FINLAND
    FRANCE
    GERMANY
    BENELUX
    IRELAND
    ITALY
    SWITZERLAND
    LUXEMBOURG
    NETHERLANDS
    NORWAY
    PORTUGAL
    SPAIN
    SWEDEN

    If anybody has speed camera data for other coutries (in any format) then please get in touch, as i can format the data so that it can be used with the next release of D3.

  • #2
    Originally posted by miagi
    So far the following countries speed camera data will be available for 1.1.3:

    ..
    PORTUGAL
    ...
    If anybody has speed camera data for other coutries (in any format) then please get in touch, as i can format the data so that it can be used with the next release of D3.
    Where did you find the database for portugal??
    Ikea Case. Epia M10000.M1-ATX. 512 Mb. 2,5" 80 GB HDD. 7" Lilliput. BU-303 GPS. Sony Joystick.
    Status -->
    Lilliput Installed (not indash yet..)
    BraveCar 2.5

    Comment


    • #3
      DAM no USA, anybody have anything. Ive been looking but with no luck
      [M10K][TinyXP][Roadrunner Frontend][OEM Enclosure]
      [iGmon]
      Download MP3 MixTapes

      Comment


      • #4
        i dont think there is a database for the speed cameras in the US, so i guess all of us in the states are sol
        I wish i knew how to do fiberglass work...

        Comment


        • #5
          I found a list of speed cameras in Australia a list by street name, would this be any use? I figured it would be too difficult to sort through them as presumably each street name would have to be turned into a long/lat.

          EDIT: Ok, just went back and had a look at the list I found on the web and aparently there are approx 2500 speed cameras in victoria alone! Probable BS. Anyway, I found this site instead for anyone that is interested: http://www.roadwatch.com.au/

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by grahamrb
            I found a list of speed cameras in Australia a list by street name, would this be any use? I figured it would be too difficult to sort through them as presumably each street name would have to be turned into a long/lat.

            EDIT: Ok, just went back and had a look at the list I found on the web and aparently there are approx 2500 speed cameras in victoria alone! Probable BS. Anyway, I found this site instead for anyone that is interested: http://www.roadwatch.com.au/
            From the website you posted, its possible to make a speedcam file that covers sydney and new south wales. Would this be useful to anyone?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by camsgs3
              DAM no USA, anybody have anything. Ive been looking but with no luck
              So far the US does not use Speed camera's for ticketing so there is no database yet. I know there is a lot of talk about using them here in milwaukee, but nothing has prevailed yet.
              All a speed camera is, is a camera mounted on a light post that snaps a pic of you liscense plate as you go speeding by, so you will automatically be issued a ticket when you speed past these cameras. I dont think I like the idea. I just got a $500.00 ticket from a cop, if it was issued from a camera I would not have much bargaining power and probably would also be with out a liscense...
              You can still have something if you have nothing

              Comment


              • #8
                We could need a red-light camera database We have a plethora of these in LA There is also a database with common cop hideouts
                PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                GammaControl v2.4
                SKINbedder v3

                1995 Lexus SC300

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by HummDinger
                  So far the US does not use Speed camera's for ticketing so there is no database yet. I know there is a lot of talk about using them here in milwaukee, but nothing has prevailed yet.
                  All a speed camera is, is a camera mounted on a light post that snaps a pic of you liscense plate as you go speeding by, so you will automatically be issued a ticket when you speed past these cameras. I dont think I like the idea. I just got a $500.00 ticket from a cop, if it was issued from a camera I would not have much bargaining power and probably would also be with out a liscense...
                  $500 DOLLARS!!!!!!

                  my god! what did you do aren't the speed limits like 75 in WI? what kind of ford do you drive? a Pantera?
                  My Install

                  Software:
                  CFiG v1
                  iGuidance Plugin for CF

                  CarShell
                  Working shell for a CarPC

                  StopWatch
                  StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by miagi
                    From the website you posted, its possible to make a speedcam file that covers sydney and new south wales. Would this be useful to anyone?
                    why not melbourne victoria?? we're the ones with all the dam speed camera's
                    View My Blog


                    Click for 2GB FREE on-line storage!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I found this site for australia. there is a zip file in there. Check it out. Cheers.
                      My baby is done ...Go the soarer

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ok. Australia and Major Roads Of Europe have now been added to the list.
                        The list now looks like this:

                        UK
                        AUSTRIA
                        BELGIUM
                        DENMARK
                        FINLAND
                        FRANCE
                        GERMANY
                        BENELUX
                        IRELAND
                        ITALY
                        SWITZERLAND
                        LUXEMBOURG
                        NETHERLANDS
                        NORWAY
                        PORTUGAL
                        SPAIN
                        SWEDEN
                        AUSTRALIA
                        MAJOR ROADS OF EUROPE

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Legend
                          Destinator 3 For PC! - http://www.map-monkey.co.uk/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I love your work fellas
                            AMD XP 2000+ 512Mb Ram MB:A-7VM400AM-RZ
                            Zenarc 700TSV Netgear USB WiFi GPS Opus 150
                            Running Win XP, FP, MM

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by HummDinger
                              So far the US does not use Speed camera's for ticketing so there is no database yet. I know there is a lot of talk about using them here in milwaukee, but nothing has prevailed yet.
                              All a speed camera is, is a camera mounted on a light post that snaps a pic of you liscense plate as you go speeding by, so you will automatically be issued a ticket when you speed past these cameras. I dont think I like the idea. I just got a $500.00 ticket from a cop, if it was issued from a camera I would not have much bargaining power and probably would also be with out a liscense...
                              They are being used in DC, I've gotten a ticket from one before. But there aren't many around the US at all. I think DC is a test market. But a red light camera would be extremely useful.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X