Dumb newbie question, but I searched the forums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb newbie question, but I searched the forums

I have been using Delorme SA 2005, and with the GPS attached and working I can see an arrow moving as I drive. I just installed D3 with NM frontend, I am unable to find out how to make this work. Does it not show you this when you have the GPS hooked up? All I can find is how to set a route and then it seems that it would work, but I don't want to setup a route every time. On the GPS Settings page, I have the Sattelites all showing, and it is pulling about 9-11 normally. I can also see my Location, long and lat, but no little movement on the map.

I am also using the new Centrafuse, but haven't yet downoaded Hot Fix 2, I will be doing that in the morning.

I really want this to work, because it has more updated maps than my SA 2005 does.

Any ideas guys/gals?

Thanks,
    Bryan
    2000 Yukon Denali
    Shuttle SN65G2
    Cel-D 2.4 GHZ 533mhz FSB
    1GB PC800 Mem
    Radeon9200 PRO
    Seagate 120GB
    ATI Remote
    RF Mini Kb w/Trk Ball
    7" Lilliput Touch Screen Monitor
    USB 2.0 Hub
    Rikaline GPS-6010
    PN11 802.11b Wireless
    XP Pro
    750W Inverter

Sounds like you are in planning mode, you need to switch to navigation mode. Click on the red car icon with two foot steps; right of the (I) button and left of Q/S

Comment

or if it's embedded in centrafuse then you might be experiencing the video update bug...try running it standalone to see if it helps
      Destinator 3 For PC! - http://www.map-monkey.co.uk/

Comment

Thanks for the help guys. I did get it to work, I am not sure what it was at the time. I will try both and see if this will work reliably.
        2000 Yukon Denali
        Shuttle SN65G2
        Cel-D 2.4 GHZ 533mhz FSB
        1GB PC800 Mem
        Radeon9200 PRO
        Seagate 120GB
        ATI Remote
        RF Mini Kb w/Trk Ball
        7" Lilliput Touch Screen Monitor
        USB 2.0 Hub
        Rikaline GPS-6010
        PN11 802.11b Wireless