Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Febsperanza style skin for italians... and not

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Febsperanza style skin for italians... and not

    I made this skin for Destinator 3 fitting whit my skin for Mediacar (Brushed metal branded Mazda).
    I hope you like it.
    I'll make it downloadable if FebSperanza don't have nothing to say
    Here are some screenshots
    Thank also to CdRskull; I used his skin as base for mine.
    It's created in italian but it's very simple to translate in English...
    Attached Files
    See my car and donate for spinning logos at www.ildena.it/carpc

  • #2
    Lovely! Have you got an english version?
    Destinator 3 For PC! - http://www.map-monkey.co.uk/

    Comment


    • #3
      Damn this is sexy !!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ildena
        I made this skin for Destinator 3 fitting whit my skin for Mediacar (Brushed metal branded Mazda).
        I hope you like it.
        I'll make it downloadable if FebSperanza don't have nothing to say
        Here are some screenshots
        Thank also to CdRskull; I used his skin as base for mine.
        It's created in italian but it's very simple to translate in English...
        I like this!!!!

        vintageb3
        M10000 mainboard,256 RAM, 80 Gig 3.5" drive, PWS-120-M, ITPS, Lilliput 7" touchscreen, XP Pro SP2, Frodoplayer, Map Monkey, InfoMap Navigator 4, WIFI

        Current: Bluetooth. Trying to get Phonecontrol to work with SE T610.

        Comment


        • #5
          Here are...

          Italian version
          www.chellietintori.it/dena.zip

          English version
          www.chellietintori.it/dena english.zip

          Good download
          See my car and donate for spinning logos at www.ildena.it/carpc

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ildena
            Here are...

            Italian version
            www.chellietintori.it/dena.zip

            English version
            www.chellietintori.it/dena english.zip

            Good download
            Thank you Sir!!!!



            vintageb3
            M10000 mainboard,256 RAM, 80 Gig 3.5" drive, PWS-120-M, ITPS, Lilliput 7" touchscreen, XP Pro SP2, Frodoplayer, Map Monkey, InfoMap Navigator 4, WIFI

            Current: Bluetooth. Trying to get Phonecontrol to work with SE T610.

            Comment


            • #7
              ildena.... would it be possible to add the favorite button in your skin.... here are the files you would need... the favorite button makes life so much easier! thanks
              Attached Files
              '05 Acura TL w/ Navi & Bluetooth, JL Audio Cleansweep, JL Audio XR650 CSI, JL Audio XR650 CXI, JL Audio 300/4 Speaker Amp, Eclipse SW6123.4 12" Sub, JL Audio 250/1 Sub Amp, Optima D35 YellowTop Battery http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2184473/1

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Chita79
                ildena.... would it be possible to add the favorite button in your skin.... here are the files you would need... the favorite button makes life so much easier! thanks
                It's done...
                Thank you for your attachment.
                See my car and donate for spinning logos at www.ildena.it/carpc

                Comment


                • #9
                  thank you sir (now if we can just erase that darn D3 Beta Text on the top right corner!)
                  '05 Acura TL w/ Navi & Bluetooth, JL Audio Cleansweep, JL Audio XR650 CSI, JL Audio XR650 CXI, JL Audio 300/4 Speaker Amp, Eclipse SW6123.4 12" Sub, JL Audio 250/1 Sub Amp, Optima D35 YellowTop Battery http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2184473/1

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    two questions...
                    1) will this skin work with version 1.1.2?

                    2) how can I install this skin?

                    Thanks,
                    p.s. and to who ever did this skin, THANK YOU!!! exactly what I was looking for
                    My Projects:

                    Old project
                    2000 A4
                    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...ight=2000+audi
                    New Project
                    2006 Montero
                    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...6-4x4-swb.html

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      AFAIK all 1.1.2+ skins are compatible.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by cdevelasco
                        two questions...
                        1) will this skin work with version 1.1.2?

                        2) how can I install this skin?

                        Thanks,
                        p.s. and to who ever did this skin, THANK YOU!!! exactly what I was looking for
                        1) I guess not

                        2) In 1.1.3 frontend it's possible to install it by the configuration utility copying the unzipped folder in c:\destiinatorapps\frontend..\skin
                        See my car and donate for spinning logos at www.ildena.it/carpc

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X