Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Centrafuse Launcher (Fixes Map Movement)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centrafuse Launcher (Fixes Map Movement)

I've written a D3 Launcher for centrafuse that will workaround the map not moving problem

I've only given it a quick test so your feedback would be appreciated.

Simply copy the EXE into your Frontend_BETA3 folder and then in centrafuse:

Point your GPS application to : C:\DestinatorApps\Frontend_BETA3\CFD3Launcher.exe
    Set the GPS Window Title to : CFD3

Also, ensure that Plugin support is enabled and "Set size & Position" is disabled in Destinator configuration.

What this won't currently do

Although the launcher will only run if centrafuse is running, when centrafuse is closed it doesn't send the correct message to quit applications and freezes the app...so the closing problem still remains. This needs to be fixed in centrafuse.

Download here
    Destinator 3 For PC! - http://www.map-monkey.co.uk/

just tryed it and i get a sceen that is embeded saying launching destinator but another window opens with destinator in it ontop
    Program aborting close all that you have worked on,You ask to much. You step into the stream,but the water has moved on, This page is not here. Chaos reigns within, Reflect,repent,and reboot.Order shall return
    The car

Comment

Did you enable plugin support?

Comment

it was size and posish had it ticked and plugin not ticked all fine now thanks
        your the man

also it doesnt freeze any more when exiting .destinator keeps running fine so its nice and easy to exit it properly once CF has closed
        Program aborting close all that you have worked on,You ask to much. You step into the stream,but the water has moved on, This page is not here. Chaos reigns within, Reflect,repent,and reboot.Order shall return
        The car

Comment

nice work ninja monkey

Comment

Great job Ninja... I am looking into the closing problem.... I will get something figured out and include in my next update..

david

Comment

Hi there,

Great job in getting it going, only one slight problem. When i went to change the the volume in centrafuse the navigation window dissapeared and alll i could see was the ninja monkey splash screen. I exited centrafuse and the window was then shown for destinator.

Comment

Originally posted by clkraj
                Hi there,

Great job in getting it going, only one slight problem. When i went to change the the volume in centrafuse the navigation window dissapeared and alll i could see was the ninja monkey splash screen. I exited centrafuse and the window was then shown for destinator.
                When you clicked volume the destinator window should have dissapeared but then reappeared after a brief moment, if it didn't then there's something wrong with your setup, it works fine here.

Like I said, this is a workaround not a solution. It's just so you guys using centrafuse can at least have destinator working until we figure this thing out

Comment

Great

Hi Ninja,

GREAT ! THANKS !

- superbowl
                  ---
                  i never drink water cos fish ***** in it. (w.c. fields)

Comment

NM, You da Man !!!

Can't wait for "Map Monkey", although I like Gorilla Guidance myself.

Keep up the awesome work.
                    '94 Mazda T3500 Bus, Lilliput 7", Mouse GPS, 1GHz TC1100 Tablet PC, Inverter, HUGE Spare battery, Smart Charger, Road Runner, FreeDrive.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Monkey
                      When you clicked volume the destinator window should have dissapeared but then reappeared after a brief moment, if it didn't then there's something wrong with your setup, it works fine here.

It doesn't reappear on my setup untill i tap the space were destinator should be.
                      Any ideas whats wrong with my setup ?
                      The car

Comment

Hi,

i experience the same behaviour as skydiver. Whenever i press a "centrafuse-button" the map disapears and only the splash screen is visible. A single tap in the "maparea" brings it back.

My problems with the osk have disappeared, so i guess it was my error in configuration.

- Superbowl
                        ---
                        i never drink water cos fish ***** in it. (w.c. fields)

Comment

@ clkraj same here but wait for the correct fix in CF 1.13. That will fix it I'm sure.

Comment

Hiya

Does this need to be updated to work with Map Monkey or is there a way I can get it working
                            Ford Focus MP3 : www.stevieg.org/carpc Blog Updated 29 January 2009!
                            Car PC Status: Complete - Undergoing Software Redevelopment

Comment

yeah i would like to get it to work with mapmonkey

i think its just a change in the exe to upen mapmonkey.exe instead of the beta .exe
                              my destinator map resource down permanently

Comment

Working...
                              X