A few questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions

1) The option "Display speed camera location..." of the old version and "Add camera locations..." of the new one are the same? I mean that is it possible that it causes the problems when approaching a speed camera and then I have to deselect it.

2) To use a map is it necessary to have the file wce.txt in the folder else the map isn't shown in swich menu

3) Is there written anywhere the way to make the volume buttons in the skin?
    See my car and donate for spinning logos at www.ildena.it/carpc

1. You should now be able to have this option checked as well as having imported the cameras. Imported cams now go into a seperate favorites folder.

2. Yes it is, it doesn't even need to say anything. As long as a file called WCE.TXT is there.

3. VolumeUp=x,y,w,h and VolumeDn=x,y,w,h
    Destinator 3 For PC! - http://www.map-monkey.co.uk/

Comment

Very, very, very thank you.
      And also great work

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Monkey
        1. You should now be able to have this option checked as well as having imported the cameras. Imported cams now go into a seperate favorites folder.

2. Yes it is, it doesn't even need to say anything. As long as a file called WCE.TXT is there.

3. VolumeUp=x,y,w,h and VolumeDn=x,y,w,h
        Its possible to skinning the button of VolumeUP / DOWN, in Skin.ini ,to the folder skin to use, in the section " Main Menu" ?
        I don't view this option

Thanks

Mauri

Comment

Originally posted by mauri
          Its possible to skinning the button of VolumeUP / DOWN, in Skin.ini ,to the folder skin to use, in the section " Main Menu" ?
          I don't view this option

Thanks

Mauri
          I answer in English instead of our language...
          Yes it's possible. I made it in the info bar near to the play rev fwd buttons

Comment

Working...
          X