Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with Map Monkey

Hi guys.
    I am currently building my carputer,and getting used to Map Monkey with Destinator 3 maps and MediaCar on my Laptop. And have Questions about Destinator 3.
    1) I noticed that SHORT/QUICK Route button doesnt do anything. It finds every address I want, but when I hit Navigate and try to see Quick or Short Routes, it only gives me one route option. Basically same exact route for Quick/Short.
    2) Yestorday, I had to drive 2 hours from my house and got to the destination without any problems. But on the way back, when i entered address where i was to my house, i gave me another road thru highways. Can you please tell me why it didnt give me same road back?

I read tons of posts and didnt find anything about it. And im sorry if i posted this Thread in the wrong location.

Thank you.

[QUOTE=Alexx0321]2) Yestorday, I had to drive 2 hours from my house and got to the destination without any problems. But on the way back, when i entered address where i was to my house, i gave me another road thru highways. Can you please tell me why it didnt give me same road back? ...QUOTE]
    If you select the QUICK Route the Destinator always plans route on highways.

Comment

Working...
    X