No announcement yet.

Speed / Red Light Camera

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed / Red Light Camera

A couple of questions:

1. Is there a way of changing the voice from saying "a Gatso has been detected" to "a speed camera has been detected". I see the wav files in the dir, but i can't see anywhere in the ini files (or in the config) to change this?

2. I can add new speed camera's (at varying speeds), but how can i add a red light camera instead? or how can i get the voice to say "speed camera detected" or "red light camera detected" depending on which was coming up.

Couldn't you just record your own .wav and name it the exact same as the one you are replacing? I would think that as long as they have the same name and are in the same dir the software will play it.

Yeah, I did think of doing that, but I'd rather do it the "proper" way. And it won't solve the problem with having a different voice to red light and speed camera's.

1. Just delete Warning1_GATSO and Warning2_GATSO and it will revert to using the normal "Speed Camera" alert instead

2. The "Add Speed Camera" function adds a camera to the database under the category "MANUAL". I didn't want to place yet another button for choosing which type of camera due to the fact that you're going to be driving while doing this...In a future version I'll possibly add an optional button to select the type
        Destinator 3 For PC! -

how do i go about removing old camera sites from my database?. i know of a few Gatso's that have been removed, but the warnings are still there.
          2Fast's Tumbleweed - Spag bol's Tumbleweed - 2Fast's site

ok, thanks!

with the removal of speed camera's, the skin i'm using has another button appear when in range of a speed camera which allows you to remove it.

Thanks, I've not noticed that on mine, i shall have a look tomorrow.
              2Fast's Tumbleweed - Spag bol's Tumbleweed - 2Fast's site