Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Automatic upload of csv files with wlan !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic upload of csv files with wlan !

I've just created a little visual basic scripting program that uploads the csv files created by the daily logs plugin in mapmonkey

You can set it up to upload your csv files with a user defined interval eg. every 10 minutes.

When using wlan with the connect to all available networks it will upload if when it gets a connection to the internet.

the program:
    http://www.autopc.dk/Downloads+index..._Tracking.html
    (see the readme.txt)
    Car PC: Via Epia M10000N ~ Morex Cubid 2699 ~ M2-ATX PSU ~ 512 MB DDR Kingston ~ G-Sat BU-303 GPS mouse ~ 80 GB Samsung 3.5" hdd ~ Ruwido Wireless IR Keyboard w/mouse keys. ~ 7" - MM400 Touch Screen

www.autopc.dk

Sounds like exactly what I need!

Could you send it to me or post it somewhere that I could download it? That site isnt working for me.

Comment

I agree - it looks as though it needs registration to download, if you need some free webspace, let me know and I'll sort ftp details for you.

Comment

Site is not working.

Comment

I'll gladly host it as well, I'd like to play around with making it show my position on google maps from any computer

Comment

Sorry... it was something with the permissions on my site, it should be working now !!

Click on " Hent denne fil nu! " (It's dansih and means "Get this file now !") ;-)
            Car PC: Via Epia M10000N ~ Morex Cubid 2699 ~ M2-ATX PSU ~ 512 MB DDR Kingston ~ G-Sat BU-303 GPS mouse ~ 80 GB Samsung 3.5" hdd ~ Ruwido Wireless IR Keyboard w/mouse keys. ~ 7" - MM400 Touch Screen

www.autopc.dk

Comment

By the way you guys can use this link to download without reading the page:

http://www.autopc.dk/Downloads+index...it-lid-16.html

www.autopc.dk

Comment

this looks quite cool, you know what would be even better (someone might have already done this ), if you could upload the file and then people could goto your website and see where u have been !!! using msn mapoint or even maps.google.com

matt.

Comment

Du you mean like this:
                  Attached Files

www.autopc.dk

Comment

Think so.... what program are u using amd what does it do.

also check out this one.... http://mehere.glenmurphy.com/

Matt.

Comment

Working...
                    X