No announcement yet.

Taskbar visible when pressing buttons in FP. Also, error message after standby

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taskbar visible when pressing buttons in FP. Also, error message after standby

I am having two problems.

The first happens when I press the screen (anywhere) in map monkey inside frodoplayer. When I press a button, the taskbar becomes visible, covering up half of the menu buttons at the bottom of MM.

The second problems is when resuming from standby, MM gives me an error message "an error has occured in map monkey. To ignore error and attempt to continue click OK.... etc"

Which I click OK to continue, and then it tells me "GPS not found" and takes a while to reconnect (if it ever does reconnect)

This is with a Holux GM-210

Thanks for any help you can give.

I searched, but didnt find anything specific the problems I am having.

i dont know about the second error but the first one can be removed by telling your taskbar to be in the background and hidden by default. have the same problem in centrafuse. also funny there: when i click a button of centrafuse like 'next track', the map-window disappears and instead i have the grey 'mapmonkey' watermarked background. then i have to click twice in that area to make the actual map reappear...
    My Car-PC: Athlon XP Barton 2800+, 512 MB Ram, 60GB HDD, Radeon 9800 Pro, 7" Touchscreen MM400 :)

Comment

Yeah, I knew that was always an option, but I am hoping to solve the actual problem (which I am sure not everyone is having)

I am more concerned with the error message, as that requires me to click OK for it to go away.

Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by sivart321
        I am having two problems.

The first happens when I press the screen (anywhere) in map monkey inside frodoplayer. When I press a button, the taskbar becomes visible, covering up half of the menu buttons at the bottom of MM.

The second problems is when resuming from standby, MM gives me an error message "an error has occured in map monkey. To ignore error and attempt to continue click OK.... etc"

Which I click OK to continue, and then it tells me "GPS not found" and takes a while to reconnect (if it ever does reconnect)

This is with a Holux GM-210

Thanks for any help you can give.

I searched, but didnt find anything specific the problems I am having.
        Does anyone have any suggestions to solve the second problem? I'm having the same problem: "An error has occured in map monkey" Under details it says: # -214722187 "Could not open comm port" "source: reconnect_GPS"

i have to close MM and reopen it to reconnect the GPS. I have "automatically reconnect GPS" turned on.

Any suggestions?
        Progress - VIA EPIA SP8000 | 120 Opus Power Supply & Case | 1GB Ram | 120GB 2.5" Hard Drive | Bluetooth 2.0 | GPRS/3G | Wifi | Road Runner/LSX 2.0 (waiting for a day skin for 3.0) | iGuidance 4.0 | Lilliput 7"

Comment

For the task bar you can use show tray (it wll hide the task bar one for all)

Thanatos.
          RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
          We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

Working...
          X