Map Monkey Learns?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map Monkey Learns?

I haven't been able to figure this out.. If you enter a destination and then you take a different route and it has to re-calculate itself a few times, does map monkey learn this for next time? does it auto save this new route or do you need to save it manually?

Thanks.
    CAR INFO HERE
    "He who dies with the most toys, wins".

from what i have seen.. it does not learn a new route...
    Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

but wouldn't it be lovely if MM had AI? start coding man...you can do it
      Virando costas ao mundo
      Orgulhosamente sós
      Glória antiga, volta a nós!

Comment

Yes, it would be wonderful if I don't follow the right route and it learned it so I could get lost again in the future.
        StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
        Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
        The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Comment

but that wouldn't be Artificial inteligence...it would be artificial stupidity and we don't want that...
          Virando costas ao mundo
          Orgulhosamente sós

Comment

The feature you are asking about is controlled by Destinator 3, not Map Monkey. If you wanted this feature as part of Destinator (and therefore built into future relases of Map Monkey, Centrafuse, Freedrive etc) you would have to contact HSTC/Powerloc.
            Ford Focus MP3 : www.stevieg.org/carpc Blog Updated 29 January 2009!
            Car PC Status: Complete - Undergoing Software Redevelopment

Comment

sure...MM is just a "graphical mode" of destinator...everything that destinator3 does MM also does...maybe in a different way but the bases are always the same

I was just kidding about A.I. the only sollution would be to make a function where we could insert the new route and then, everytime destinator calculated the old route it would show the new one that we had introduced
              Virando costas ao mundo
              Orgulhosamente sós

Comment

Working...
              X