Feature request: speed camera notifications based on current speed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature request: speed camera notifications based on current speed

Ninja, thanks for a very good and robust piece of kit. i have never had MapMonkey crash (though other bits have) so I am well impressed.
    as you probably know, the world's favourite road, the M25 is festooned with speed cameras - so much so that there is pretty much a continuous stream of warnings from MapMonkey - and I cant listen to any music. here's a request:
    Would it be possible for MapMonkey to warn of impending speed cameras only if the current speed is greater than the speed camera limit?
    Maybe this could be a switchable option i.e. you can choose to have "all" cameras announced or to use the Smart announcements that also check your current speed.

It already does, if you have "Logic Mode" enabled. This won't work if the database doesn't have the speed limit for the camera though
    Destinator 3 For PC! - http://www.map-monkey.co.uk/

Comment

Had this too between the M40 and M23 CCW - virtually non stop speed cameras. Any chance of a button to disable speed camera voice prompts on the fly. It might make sense to reset back to enabled it on every reboot too.

Comment

Working...
      X