OSK Focus Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSK Focus Problem

I'm using mapmonkey with frodoplayer. i tried added a new destination and noticed that everytime i try to type in a name for my saved destination, the OSK keyboard focus is messed up. i can search for a destination fine, but when i try typing in the name of hte destination, the blinking cursor disappears and i can't type anything in. I had to use the Windows OSK. Has anyone else run into this?
    Progress - VIA EPIA SP8000 | 120 Opus Power Supply & Case | 1GB Ram | 120GB 2.5" Hard Drive | Bluetooth 2.0 | GPRS/3G | Wifi | Road Runner/LSX 2.0 (waiting for a day skin for 3.0) | iGuidance 4.0 | Lilliput 7"

Does the same thing happen if using the monkey outside of frodo?
    Destinator 3 For PC! - http://www.map-monkey.co.uk/

Comment

yes. i made the problem totally reproducible. I made a mistake and said it was when you tried to name a quick-saved location. it's actually if you look up and address, then go to Tools | Favorites and try to save that address as a favorite, it doesn't let you type in a name for it. Let me know if there's anything else i should test.
      Progress - VIA EPIA SP8000 | 120 Opus Power Supply & Case | 1GB Ram | 120GB 2.5" Hard Drive | Bluetooth 2.0 | GPRS/3G | Wifi | Road Runner/LSX 2.0 (waiting for a day skin for 3.0) | iGuidance 4.0 | Lilliput 7"

Comment

Any ideas?

Comment

in the past i had focus problems while running icq in the background...
          did you close all other programs?

Comment

Working...
          X