Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

speed camera icons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • speed camera icons

    my speed camera icons dont seem to work, even when ive drove past them once before.

    they work okay in 2d mode, but they didnt work in 3d mode when i was driving?

    its annoying because when you get warning for cameras next to the road your on, not actually on it, i dont know whether i should be slowing down or not.

    anyone know how to fix it?

  • #2
    I would say the checkbox wasn't enabled for the speedcamera category in favorites but seeing as they work in 2D it must be...

    Give that a go anyway, perhaps try unchecking and checking it?
    Destinator 3 For PC! - http://www.map-monkey.co.uk/

    Comment


    • #3
      yer i tried that... time will tell i guess. but it was already ticked.

      wher do i tick it? go to destination, then favourites?

      Comment


      • #4
        While you're here NM, any news on MM updates?
        Only true postwhores remember everything they post

        REP CLUB IS DEAD
        LONG LIVE REP CLUB

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jaz
          yer i tried that... time will tell i guess. but it was already ticked.

          wher do i tick it? go to destination, then favourites?
          Yep

          Originally posted by rustyboxx
          While you're here NM, any news on MM updates?
          Unfortunately not yet, but I will begin working on it again...it isn't abandoned
          Destinator 3 For PC! - http://www.map-monkey.co.uk/

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ninja Monkey
            Unfortunately not yet, but I will begin working on it again...it isn't abandoned
            Glad to hear it. You must have thought up a lot of new features during your sabbatical
            Only true postwhores remember everything they post

            REP CLUB IS DEAD
            LONG LIVE REP CLUB

            Comment


            • #7
              Haha, I'm afraid the idea was to have a break from the world of GPS, so no

              I'll leave the feature requests up to you guys when I'm ready
              Destinator 3 For PC! - http://www.map-monkey.co.uk/

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ninja Monkey
                Haha, I'm afraid the idea was to have a break from the world of GPS, so no

                I'll leave the feature requests up to you guys when I'm ready
                Hehe, well I'm sure other people have been thinking up ideas for you, enjoy that break while you can
                Only true postwhores remember everything they post

                REP CLUB IS DEAD
                LONG LIVE REP CLUB

                Comment

                Working...
                X