Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• address window loosing focus

Hi,

i am using a keyboard and some custom buttons for MM inside RR and i am having problems using my keys to the functions in MM properly. The problem is that when i use the Hotkeys.ini line : Hotkey14=Local,FE_MENU_ITEM_ROUTETO_ADDRESS,,F4 and press one of my buttons mapped to F4 i get the menu just fine, but the field to type in the address via my keyboard is not focused.....is this a bug ? or should i do something more to get it to start in this field ?
    Not doing carpc anymore

Originally posted by _dopehead_
    Hi,

i am using a keyboard and some custom buttons for MM inside RR and i am having problems using my keys to the functions in MM properly. The problem is that when i use the Hotkeys.ini line : Hotkey14=Local,FE_MENU_ITEM_ROUTETO_ADDRESS,,F4 and press one of my buttons mapped to F4 i get the menu just fine, but the field to type in the address via my keyboard is not focused.....is this a bug ? or should i do something more to get it to start in this field ?
    Try using Girder... there is a function to move the mouse over the screen... just write a script that press F4 and then move the mouse over the bar where u have to digit and then click on it.
    BMW E36 Project [ ========= ]
    Hardware:
    Lilliput 7" Touchscreen - Epia M-10000 - HQCT 1.0 FM Radio - 2.5" 80Gb - USB GPS
    Software:
    FrodoPlayer 1.10 & MapMonkey with FriBruMet Skins by Frigor.

Comment

Working...
    X