Are PN maps worth it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are PN maps worth it?

Hi guys, I've been away from mp3car.com for a while. I've noticed a lot of people talking about these new PN maps. I have the Destinator3 maps right now and I was wondering if it's worth upgrading to PN.

I think the dest3 maps are ok, but the 3d view is sorta weak and there certainly could be better POI. Do the PN maps address this? Any screenshots would be much appreciated.

I know that some people have had trouble with getting the PN maps to work, but it looks like there is a fix for the North America maps, so I'm not too worried about that.

no one has any opinion on this?

Comment

wow your in northern using destinator. You brave soul!
      mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
      Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
      Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02
        wow your in northern using destinator. You brave soul!
        ?

Comment

if ya didnt know the routing for this area is terrible
          mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
          Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
          Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

I don't really need it too much, since I know my way around pretty well. But I've never had a problem when I did use it.

Wait a minute, you guys aren't those "OMFG traffic around here is so terrible!!! and it's so expensive!!!!" are you?

Comment

PN maps AFAIK don't add anything graphically at all if used in Dest3, the 3d view looks exactly the same. All that it sorted for me was more accurate routing and proper handling of roundabouts. This was probably due to the fact that the PN maps are more up to date than the ones I was using.
              www.matt-tech.co.uk In Newcastle upon Tyne and Tyne & Wear
              PC & Network : Installation, Service, Repair & Support

Comment

Working...
              X