GPS Route Planning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPS Route Planning

Does anyone know how or if it's possible to plot a route to take, overriding the Monkey Map navigation?
    So that you can draw the route on as when I set my sat nav to go to uni it trys to take me off some strange route. I know that there is a planning mode but it doesn't seem to differ from the navigation mode.

Cheers Sy

what your looking for is way points but I don't think mapmonkey supports them
    Visit my site V8 Scimitar

SP13000, 300GB SATA HD, 1GB DDR. Opus 150, K301 screen, Cisco WIFI, AQmax GPS, RoadRunner and FreeDrive, Sony MEX-R5 head unit. 4 years installed and it just keeps running!

Comment

Originally posted by _SYC_ View Post
      Does anyone know how or if it's possible to plot a route to take, overriding the Monkey Map navigation?
      So that you can draw the route on as when I set my sat nav to go to uni it trys to take me off some strange route. I know that there is a planning mode but it doesn't seem to differ from the navigation mode.

Cheers Sy
      Map Monkey DOES have a trip planner & Waypoints.
      MENU/PLAN ROUTE/TRIP PLANNER/WAYPOINTS
      Never used it....but it IS there.
      I believe that after the first Waypoint is reached, it automatically routes to the second...and so on.
      Try it and see...................

Wizz
      Car : Ford Focus Zetec S 1800cc
      Carpc :Galaxy GT-P1000 Original 7in Tab
      Mounted in "On Dash" Custom Install

Comment

Working...
      X