Initializing plugins problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initializing plugins problem

Just found something strange. After a long time using MM without problems, today I tried to activate the daily log plugin. After I press OK at the configuration screen, MM tries to load as usual, but it hangs with the message in the top of the windows saying ďinitializing pluginsĒ.

I searched and didnít find any reference to this behaviour. Does anyone know what might be the problem?

Daily log is the only plugin active.
    Ikea Case. Epia M10000.M1-ATX. 512 Mb. 2,5" 80 GB HDD. 7" Lilliput. BU-303 GPS. Sony Joystick.
    Status -->
    Lilliput Installed (not indash yet..)
    BraveCar 2.5

Check your data access components - look on www.microsoft.com/mdac for more info, I had a similar problem

Comment

tks a lot.. I will
      Ikea Case. Epia M10000.M1-ATX. 512 Mb. 2,5" 80 GB HDD. 7" Lilliput. BU-303 GPS. Sony Joystick.
      Status -->
      BraveCar 2.5

Comment

It wasnít mdac. I tried to install it only to find out that I already had done that

Itís the DCOM Service.

I disable a few services to optimize my system, and the DCOM service itís one of them. I started the service and it works great now

Tks
        Status -->
        BraveCar 2.5

Comment

Working...
        X