On line my skin update for D3 beta3 and fina lreleasel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On line my skin update for D3 beta3 and fina lreleasel

On line my skin, whit all modified adapt to new release of Ninja,whit all original Destinator3 button enlarge (32 x 32) ,customized, new icon etc...

For the download :

http://mio.discoremoto.virgilio.it/mauridisk/

select the file New_Mauri skin.zip.

See the readme.txt enclose in the zip.

Every impression or bug do me him to know in the forum

Mauri
    Attached Files

screen
    Attached Files

Comment

Another screen:
      Attached Files

Comment

screen:
        Attached Files

Comment

Screen:
          Attached Files

Comment

Screenshot:
            Attached Files

Comment

final screenshot
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Mauri,
                I followed your instructions for the large VIEW & OPTIONS windows.
                But only the VIEW window has changed, the OPTIONS windows is still the old small one.

Can you help ?

Wizz
                Car : Ford Focus Zetec S 1800cc
                Carpc :Galaxy GT-P1000 Original 7in Tab
                Mounted in "On Dash" Custom Install

Comment

Originally posted by wizz
                  Hi Mauri,
                  I followed your instructions for the large VIEW & OPTIONS windows.
                  But only the VIEW window has changed, the OPTIONS windows is still the old small one.

Can you help ?

Wizz
                  The icons and the buttons of the " options" cannot be changed of dimensions with Destinator.ini and Destinator.bmp.
                  These are implemented in the firmware of D3, I think of the DestDll.dll.
                  The icon is small (16 x 16) and you see I am a part of the great icon that I have changed.
                  This thing doesn't change him without exclusively acting with a hex editor in the dll, the problem and to find the precise point whether to change the datum.
                  However if someone finds the proper point , and possible to magnify everything.
                  Ninja perhaps knows whether to do....

Mauri

Comment

Originally posted by mauri
                    The icons and the buttons of the " options" cannot be changed of dimensions with Destinator.ini and Destinator.bmp.
                    These are implemented in the firmware of D3, I think of the DestDll.dll.
                    The icon is small (16 x 16) and you see I am a part of the great icon that I have changed.
                    This thing doesn't change him without exclusively acting with a hex editor in the dll, the problem and to find the precise point whether to change the datum.
                    However if someone finds the proper point , and possible to magnify everything.
                    Ninja perhaps knows whether to do....

Mauri
                    Mauri,
                    You are showing a LARGE OPTIONS view in your screenshots !
                    I do not understand ??

Wizz
                    Attached Files

Comment

Wizz,

Use my skin, whit internal my sub-folder "DestinatorSkin " or CRd....skin whit my destinator .ini and .bmp file modified?

You have replace the original file whit the 4 file in my sub-folder also in
                      C:\DestinatorApps\Destinator\Common\interface\Visu al\All ?

The screenshots its in real size of my setting,(800 x 600 resolution),test in my Home Pc and use in my carPC, work perfectly.

You make to know how you use the skin.

Mauri

Comment

Originally posted by mauri
                        Wizz,

Use my skin, whit internal my sub-folder "DestinatorSkin " or CRd....skin whit my destinator .ini and .bmp file modified?

You have replace the original file whit the 4 file in my sub-folder also in
                        C:\DestinatorApps\Destinator\Common\interface\Visu al\All ?

The screenshots its in real size of my setting,(800 x 600 resolution),test in my Home Pc and use in my carPC, work perfectly.

You make to know how you use the skin.

Mauri
                        I have placed the files out of your subfolder DestinatorSkin into the correct \DestinatorApps\Destinator\Common\interface\Visual \All folder. That is all I have done. The VIEW menu is OK, the OPTIONS menu has not changed. Do I need to do something else ?

I am using cdrskull's skin that you modified for me with the locations button. I am still getting the original OPTIONS menu including original graphics and small size.

The VIEW menu has your new big buttons and graphics.

The reason I would like the big buttons is that my eyesight is not good for reading while driving without changing to reading spectacles.

So BIGGER is BETTER !

Wizz

Comment

The files are ok with my skin, that I have preferred to draw with the great buttons and words instead of icons on the buttons really because in car and difficult to see the icons.

No, the main menu don't possible view large as if you use my skin in crd... skin because he has skinning the 4 files MAIN MENU and DESTINATE MENU small,(view my files, differents,button no icons small)and to view this mode,small, not my large file setting whit destinator.ini and .bmp!

use my skin or......

Mauri

Comment

Hey Mauri. Great skin.

Has anyone else tried this with an 800x600 screen using Centrafuse? I am loosing the top two menu items off the main menu. They're hidden under the info panel when I click main. My solution was to reduce the height of just that menu's jpg by 70% (also had to reduce the values of the buttons in the skin.ini by 70%). So now I can see the Navigation and settings buttons.
                            HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Skin Update

Hi Mauri,
                              I can't find your skin update at this link ?

http://mio.discoremoto.virgilio.it/mauridisk/

Wizz

Comment

Working...
                              X