Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skin - Zd Mediterané Grey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Skin - Zd Mediterané Grey

    I've made a skin* for MapMonkey:







    You can get it here: Download Zd Mediterané Grey

    This is the first skin I've made, I hope you like it.

    * I reskinned all the buttons, I used Dena English made by ildena as a base for this skin.


    www.zdgrey.tk

  • #2
    352 views and not a single reply?! You people must hate grey!

    Comment


    • #3
      Very clean... I like it, but I dont use Map Monkey anymore... only FreeDrive now adays...
      Roy

      2005 Range Rover 4.4
      Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Meelobee
        352 views and not a single reply?! You people must hate grey!
        Grey is my favorite color! hahaha I like this skin... now, I just need a RR skin that matches it (hint) ..
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

        "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by guino
          Grey is my favorite color! hahaha I like this skin... now, I just need a RR skin that matches it (hint) ..
          Haha yeah so do I, hence the questions about skinning in the RR skins forum

          Comment


          • #6
            great skins you make mate I'm using both your destinator and RR skins, cheers, keep up good work

            rot.-
            Xsara VTS carputer-ed!

            http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56913

            Comment


            • #7
              There is a little bug in the skin. When you open the menu screen and then press the x to close the menu Map Monkey comes up with an error.

              To fix the error just add this line in the Skin.ini file in the main menu section:

              QuickMute=-1,-1,-1,-1
              Hardware: Via Epia M10000, 512MB DDR RAM, 3,5" 40 Gig HD, slimline DVD-ROM & CD-R/RW, M1-ATX (PSU).
              Software: Roadrunner, Mapmonkey/Freedrive

              My Car PC project
              FD & MM voices

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Erwin
                There is a little bug in the skin. When you open the menu screen and then press the x to close the menu Map Monkey comes up with an error.

                To fix the error just add this line in the Skin.ini file in the main menu section:

                QuickMute=-1,-1,-1,-1
                Updated the download with a fixed version.

                Comment


                • #9
                  i have downloaded RR and have freedrive. where can i get the US map which can work work freedrive and small footprint. can anyone hook me up with this.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X