MediaCar Skin Sneak Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MediaCar Skin Sneak Preview

Here's a sneak preview of what I'm working on for MediaCar.

Behold, the FireSkull skin.

Should be done with it in the next couple days. I want this to be PERFECT! Even though it's my first skin.

I want it so damn good that coyote (author of MediaCar) may consider including it in his package - no offense, coyote, but this cleans up some mis-spelled words and completely in English.
    Attached Files
    2006 Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCrew 5.4L
    StreetDeck
    Project: [■■■■■■■■■-] 90% complete (reconfiguration phase)
    Status report:
    -Configuring and wiring the camera system

http://www.necevil.com/gallery/index...el=album&id=20

Looks good, nice and clean! Love the background You're using the same exit/volume logo's as my skin, but nothing wrong with that!

The only thing I do want to ask...is where you got the "shuffle" icon from...and can I use it?

Garry
    Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
    www.aimee.cc

Comment

I just used the same character in the font named wingdings 3 and it's actually one arrow but i had a duplicate flipped around 180 degrees then combined two layers into one in photoshop. To make two arrows pointing in opposite ways - nothing fancy.
      StreetDeck
      Status report:

Comment

Looks Awesome!!!
        I want a copy of it. If you care to make it downloadable. I've got red interior lights...this would go well.
        Peter
        Stop Buying New Music CD's.
        Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

You'll be more than satisfied because I'm a perfectionist - so expect excellent results with this skin. Yes I'm going to make it downloadable so no need to worry.
          StreetDeck
          Status report:

Comment

*****in
            Jesus Christ I have to get off my *** and start makin a skin all these new kids are showin me up
            Originally posted by menudude
            thank you all for your help minus the useless post by sjlucky...

Comment

yeah sj, i am waiting
              92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

Comment

Originally posted by SjLucky
                *****in
                Jesus Christ I have to get off my *** and start makin a skin all these new kids are showin me up
                Yup, we're waiting, ever since you indicated you were gonna "show eveyone up" IIRC
                Scott

MCS-PC
                Epia M-10000
                XP Pro; 512MB; 60GB (2.5")
                Panasonic Slot SlimDVD/CD-RW
                7" Lilliput (Touchscreen)
                Casetronic C137 w/ 90W PSU (Temp)
                19V Laptop Adapter (Temp)

Comment

Originally posted by ose-ml320
                  Yup, we're waiting, ever since you indicated you were gonna "show eveyone up" IIRC
                  I just thought his previous skin for ME was pretty dope, so im lookin forward to a new one

oh and SJ, glad you like my new slang term "hubernate" (for those of you that dont know its slang for hibernate )
                  92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

Comment

More to look at!

Here's more of the sneak preview.... i've done a lot more than just the two you're looking at....

This is just the menu that you all can expect to see.
                    Attached Files
                    StreetDeck
                    Status report:

Comment

very very very nice, i like alot. But Im not so sure about that top bar, besides that EXCELLENT work!

Comment

Originally posted by guitar333
                        very very very nice, i like alot. But Im not so sure about that top bar, besides that EXCELLENT work!

I'm open to constructive criticism - what do you mean by the top bar? Better said now while the skin is in development.
                        StreetDeck
                        Status report:

Comment

man, thats a sick skin...love the skeletons, keep up the great work!
                          Oh yeah, i think mediacar is the best in car program out yet!
                          400mhz touchscreen pc's only $150.00 for mp3car.com members-click here

Comment

New menu page with top bar modified a bit

Here's the new menu graphic with the top bar modified.

Give me some ideas on how to handle that top bar like styles - i can do pretty much anything with photoshop - give me an idea like should the top bar be aqua style or just plain ol' black bar with a white inner shadow etc.... whatever.

I'll just use my best judgement to see what fits this skin the best but keep in mind that everything has to be uniform and in balance.
                            Attached Files
                            StreetDeck
                            Status report:

Comment

That looks great, its a much more agressive skin, than the original Media Car,(not to discredit Coyote `s work, because the software ROCKS)

- keep up the good work
                              Here in Portugal we have great weather, lots of brunnets, party a lot,drink a lot....
                              http://img138.echo.cx/img138/896/bannerjoshua5dy.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X