RedA4's Red Skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RedA4's Red Skin

for the people that has mappoint, please tell me if the gps pages work becasue i do not have mappoint so i couldn't test it out...
    ****ALSO****
    you you must install the fonts that are in the red.zip inorder for the skin to work...

click to download

Originally posted by reda4
    for the people that has mappoint, please tell me if the gps pages work becasue i do not have mappoint so i couldn't test it out...
    ****ALSO****
    you you must install the fonts that are in the red.zip inorder for the skin to work...

click to download

Looks good, i will have to try it out next time I bring my carputer in for maintenance,,
    My OLD Carputer: http://www.mp3car.com/node/18137
    Currently, Don't have a carputer :( I sold my lincoln and bought a '93 Acura Vigor, plan on putting a carputer in it one of these days. You can see my vigor at: This Site

Comment

Nice look.
      You need to fix menu.skin radio button line.
      External DVD and GPS exit buttons are invisible. Maybe its done with purpose.
      <>My previous Car PC<>

Comment

Originally posted by nijel
        Nice look.
        You need to fix menu.skin radio button line.
        External DVD and GPS exit buttons are invisible. Maybe its done with purpose.
        the external gps and dvd is fixed...
        what is wrong witht the radio button? Did u mean that i didn't renumber the buttons? Seem to work fine though..

Comment

that looks cooler than any skin yet, too bad it prob wont look that good on my composite tm-701l (red doesnt look too good)
          92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

Comment

Originally posted by reda4
            the external gps and dvd is fixed...
            what is wrong witht the radio button? Did u mean that i didn't renumber the buttons? Seem to work fine though..
            Yes. That exactly what I meant.
            <>My previous Car PC<>

Comment

[QUOTE=reda4]for the people that has mappoint, please tell me if the gps pages work becasue i do not have mappoint so i couldn't test it out...
              ****ALSO****

Thanks Red, shame you didnt release this on monday, I could have used a red skin for mediacar

I will install tonight and try it out in my Audi...

Ron
              www.fsplanes.net NEW site

AMD XP 1800+ / 256mb ram ddr / 2 x 60gig hdd / Asus mobo micro ATX / GF-FX5200 / BU 303 GPS reciever / dlink usb radio

Software:
              Window's XP SP1 / USB Radio / Destinator v2 / Mediacar / 3000 mp3's / 30 movies

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglassesron
                I will install tonight and try it out in my Audi...

Ron
                what kind of an audi do u have?

Comment

Wow. Best looking skin so far "imo". Any chance you could do this in blue?

Edit: a couple photoshop color layers did the trick

Comment

Originally posted by e_fractal
                    Wow. Best looking skin so far "imo". Any chance you could do this in blue?

Edit: a couple photoshop color layers did the trick
                    wanna share?
                    92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

Comment

Originally posted by guitar333
                      wanna share?
                      The "on" buttons get too blurry so I gave it up. I really like this background and the simple windows look great. I think the text is a little distracting in the audio player though. But again, nice work.

It does look good in blue btw

Comment

now that would be the **** at night

Comment

Who hoo! A red skin to match my interior thanks!
                          Black '02 RSX-S

Comment

Working...
                          X