• Show
Clear All

• Another toy by MindTool: MindCalm

Preview... of MindCalm v1.0

Link: www.mindtoolmile.com/download.asp
    Attached Files
    2006 Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCrew 5.4L
    StreetDeck
    Project: [■■■■■■■■■-] 90% complete (reconfiguration phase)
    Status report:
    -Configuring and wiring the camera system

http://www.necevil.com/gallery/index...el=album&id=20

come on man, you are getting kinda repetitive with these skins. same design same everything.. haha trying to milk as much as you can out of it aren't u. well.. this new one looks like you spent 10 minutes to put together.. the other ones were good but this one.. come on..

well, i don't mean to put you down or anything because you are a really talented person but i know you can do better than make a red ball on a screen with the same icons, same design, same layout.. o well i will be the first waiting for your next one..

Comment

I understand your point of view.

I was just milking it for one last time here. I've gotten a lot of requests to do a 640x480 version of the FireSkull and the Scorpinum. Although you may be thinking that is milking it even more. I disagree, I see it as adjusting to the popular opinion.

I don't want to offend you or be too blunt, I'm not getting paid to do this stuff. The least you can do is give me a break for at the least making something for you all to use other than just one thing and being restricted to just one or two choices for FREE. I could stiff you with a $5 fee for each one of my skins but I chose not to because I wasn't sure of my abilities at the time and I had no idea how fast these things went.
      StreetDeck
      Status report:

Comment

what does the big red button do?

I swear to god all my friends will try and press thinking it does something ****ed up
        Originally posted by menudude
        thank you all for your help minus the useless post by sjlucky...

Comment

Originally posted by SjLucky
          what does the big red button do?

I swear to god all my friends will try and press thinking it does something ****ed up
          LoL.. maybe i put it there on purpose to make people feel stupider than they really are... just kidding.
          StreetDeck
          Status report:

Comment

I have to clean my screen now that I was just being a dumbass
            Originally posted by menudude
            thank you all for your help minus the useless post by sjlucky...

Comment

Originally posted by SjLucky
              I have to clean my screen now that I was just being a dumbass

LoL... I don't really care if this one skin takes off or not or if it gets pounded on as if it was a piece of crap. All I can say is I'm proud of my last three works I've done for the FireSkull, Scorpinum, and MindCalm.

Also keep in mind even artists have a bad day too.
              StreetDeck
              Status report:

Comment

I think all three are cool! If you can, get us a 640 X 480 of your skins and I promise to use them.
                (I just looked at my bank account and realized I can't promise anything else!)thank you for the artwork....maybe you could link the big red ball to a "hybernate" command? I would love to hybernate my system directly from MediaCar. If you can do that, I haven't figured out how yet.
                Peter
                Stop Buying New Music CD's.
                Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

Actually I like this one a lot better than the others, which were good but too busy for my tastes. This is simple yet elegant. Can the red ball be substituted with something like a car logo. That would be really cool.

Thanks for your work on these.

Comment

i love the latest skin... as wi77iam says its simple yet elegent... and not to knock the other skins but sometime Skeletons and mech scorpions arent what peeps are after.. But they are still great pieces of work. im sure u know what i mean.
                    It aint no family car.

SEE MK2 At : -
                    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=22810

Comment

Originally posted by Tinh2
                      come on man, you are getting kinda repetitive with these skins. same design same everything.. haha trying to milk as much as you can out of it aren't u. well.. this new one looks like you spent 10 minutes to put together.. the other ones were good but this one.. come on..

well, i don't mean to put you down or anything because you are a really talented person but i know you can do better than make a red ball on a screen with the same icons, same design, same layout.. o well i will be the first waiting for your next one..
                      What have you done??? You're bashing this guy for his hard work that he passes out for FREE. Sorry but this kind of post just ****es me off. There are a few people on this board that put their time and effort into helping the other 99% of us on here that are leechers. The least you can do is appreciate their efforts.

You don't like the skin make your own and post it. I'll be using his new one because I think it's cleaner than the last 2 and will work better on my screen. I wouldn't care if he just changed the font on it and released it again, it means it's another choice.

Sorry, I don't post a lot, I've been reading everything posted by the experts that has helped me tremendously while building my system and couldn't let this one go by without ranting my opinion.
                      1992 525iM - 1989 325is - 1993 525iT
                      7.4" Lilliput w/touch, M10000. GPS, TV, DVD, WiFi.

Comment

ill back u up on that Brodee.
                        It aint no family car.

SEE MK2 At : -
                        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=22810

Comment

Originally posted by chut
                          I think all three are cool! If you can, get us a 640 X 480 of your skins and I promise to use them.
                          (I just looked at my bank account and realized I can't promise anything else!)thank you for the artwork....maybe you could link the big red ball to a "hybernate" command? I would love to hybernate my system directly from MediaCar. If you can do that, I haven't figured out how yet.
                          Peter

Thats a request for you to make to coyote. He's the programmer, I'm the skinner.
                          StreetDeck
                          Status report:

Comment

Originally posted by Brodee
                            What have you done??? You're bashing this guy for his hard work that he passes out for FREE. Sorry but this kind of post just ****es me off. There are a few people on this board that put their time and effort into helping the other 99% of us on here that are leechers. The least you can do is appreciate their efforts.

You don't like the skin make your own and post it. I'll be using his new one because I think it's cleaner than the last 2 and will work better on my screen. I wouldn't care if he just changed the font on it and released it again, it means it's another choice.

Sorry, I don't post a lot, I've been reading everything posted by the experts that has helped me tremendously while building my system and couldn't let this one go by without ranting my opinion.

Thanks for backin' me up.
                            StreetDeck
                            Status report:

Comment

Originally posted by Freeman
                              i love the latest skin... as wi77iam says its simple yet elegent... and not to knock the other skins but sometime Skeletons and mech scorpions arent what peeps are after.. But they are still great pieces of work. im sure u know what i mean.

That's the whole reason of this skin. I wanted to give relief to those people who asked for something less creepy than the first two. Although the first two were the most popular in general.
                              StreetDeck
                              Status report:

Comment

Working...
                              X