Power DVD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power DVD

Has anyone been able to get Power DVD embedded into Media Car?

If not, what dvd software are you all using?
    EPIA 800, DWW-7VGA LCD w/Touchscreen, 256mb ram, dvd rom, ati radeon 7000 video card, 80 gb 3.5" hard drive.

have only tryed up to 1.81, but can't get it embedded.

The problem is that both the player and the movie window are called exactly the same name, so if i tell Mediacar to grab a named window, (by some stroke of bad luck) it grabs and embeds the player window instead of the movie window.

I think WinDVD4 has worked embedded OK for me once.

Comment

Originally posted by ob1
      have only tryed up to 1.81, but can't get it embedded.

The problem is that both the player and the movie window are called exactly the same name, so if i tell Mediacar to grab a named window, (by some stroke of bad luck) it grabs and embeds the player window instead of the movie window.

I think WinDVD4 has worked embedded OK for me once.
      Wait the V1.8.3, in the V1.8.2 it's OK but not under XP due to a bug that I will correct in the version for today.
      www.media-car.fr.st
      The first Belgian PC fully integrated in a car :)

Comment

simpleDVD

very cool little dvd player. It is initial made to run with myHTPC. But u can run it as a standalone program... working great for me..

Comment

Originally posted by reda4
          very cool little dvd player. It is initial made to run with myHTPC. But u can run it as a standalone program... working great for me..

Embedded??
          Laidback

The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Laidback
            Embedded??
            not embedded but you will not be able to tell becasue it take up teh whole screen. Only when u close the dvd program you can tell because u have to close the screen that mediacar bring up for extenal DVD.

Comment

Just tried it on my desktop - latest versions seems to work embedded! Hard to tell on this cause my screen is set to 1152 * whatever but I get the Mediacar menu bar across the top, anyway I'll try in my car, if I don't need to update any .net files - which I probably do!
              Laidback

The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

Comment

Working...
              X