Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best pogram to use for DVD within mediacar 1.8.2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best pogram to use for DVD within mediacar 1.8.2?

What is the best pogram to use for DVD within mediacar 1.8.2? I tried PowerDVD and the DVD codec it uses don't like my setup. MaximusDVD doesn't interagte very well. WinDVD above 3 versiion doesn't display. Are there any others that work well for people.

Maybe coyote can get support for simpleDVD in MediaCar. I have tried to use it but it gives me errors when trying to load.

Its a great dvd player for touchscreen users and it has the buttons integrated in it so it would be good embedded.

Heres the link:

http://myhtpc.net/pub/simpleDVD/

Coyote,

if you want I can post a screenshot of the error that it is giving me and maybe you can try to support it!
    EPIA 800, DWW-7VGA LCD w/Touchscreen, 256mb ram, dvd rom, ati radeon 7000 video card, 80 gb 3.5" hard drive.

Comment

For the next step I will do a DVD player inside Mediacar.

The solution to launch external DVD software is only temporary.
      www.media-car.fr.st
      The first Belgian PC fully integrated in a car :)

Comment

nice. Very nice. I can't wait :-)

All we need now is an intergated GPS solution with route finding and automatic route finding and the engine will nearly be finished as far as I'm my needs go

Comment

Originally posted by bjm2020
          Maybe coyote can get support for simpleDVD in MediaCar. I have tried to use it but it gives me errors when trying to load.

Its a great dvd player for touchscreen users and it has the buttons integrated in it so it would be good embedded.

Heres the link:

http://myhtpc.net/pub/simpleDVD/

Coyote,

if you want I can post a screenshot of the error that it is giving me and maybe you can try to support it!
          SimpleDVD works great with the latest MediaCar and it can be embedded! You need to have the Myhtpc config file in the Myhtpc folder so you can get the screen size correct. The only thing you lose if you're closing it with MediaCar is the resume facility.
          Laidback

The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

Comment

Working...
          X