Next Release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Release

I think everyone will agree with me that the release next version should be pushed back till all on the todo list is complete. And now for my reasons:

1). This software is allready stable as it is. A few bugs but I think we can live with them untill the next version comes out. Also if any newbie o the software has any problems then the older users can handle it with gusto.

2). it will give some of us skinners a chance to catch up and start throwing out some skins for this. I for one has been having some time management issues with work and all that jazz. (SKINNERS: Keep up with your psd for the next version just incase you have to update your skin)

3). Cause SjLucky said so
    Originally posted by menudude
    thank you all for your help minus the useless post by sjlucky...

Originally posted by SjLucky
    I think everyone will agree with me that the release next version should be pushed back till all on the todo list is complete. And now for my reasons:

1). This software is allready stable as it is. A few bugs but I think we can live with them untill the next version comes out. Also if any newbie o the software has any problems then the older users can handle it with gusto.

2). it will give some of us skinners a chance to catch up and start throwing out some skins for this. I for one has been having some time management issues with work and all that jazz. (SKINNERS: Keep up with your psd for the next version just incase you have to update your skin)

3). Cause SjLucky said so

I like the third reason.
    It is the most important one.
    And I shall be agree.
    <>My previous Car PC<>

Comment

Working...
    X