Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding apps

How do you add an application to Media Car

I would like to test a DAB module, but I don't know how to add an app embedded or not.

Craig
    Audi S8 supercar
    Modded Xbox 400GB HD
    Rear 7" screen & navplus

Toyota Hiace Van
    Shuttle PIII 866 256Mb 10GB OPUS powered
    MediaCar & Mappoint 2004
    Custom fit 7" TFT VGA TSK

Go to Start > Programs > Coyote MEDIACAR > LAUNCH FOLDER and copy what Coyote did with the two apps included. i.e. make a folder, stick an .ini file in it, etc. It's pretty simple!
    Laidback

The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

Comment

Cheers

C
      Audi S8 supercar
      Modded Xbox 400GB HD
      Rear 7" screen & navplus

Toyota Hiace Van
      Shuttle PIII 866 256Mb 10GB OPUS powered
      MediaCar & Mappoint 2004
      Custom fit 7" TFT VGA TSK

Comment

I tried adding apps in the launch folder, but so far Im not having any luck. I copied what Coyote did, but just changed the names and the path to point to the app I am using. But its not responding. It isnt even bringing up an error message telling me whats wrong. The app shows up in the list, but when I select it, nothing.......anybody have this problem? Anyone have a solution?

Comment

Originally posted by Freq
          I tried adding apps in the launch folder, but so far Im not having any luck. I copied what Coyote did, but just changed the names and the path to point to the app I am using. But its not responding. It isnt even bringing up an error message telling me whats wrong. The app shows up in the list, but when I select it, nothing.......anybody have this problem? Anyone have a solution?
          I had the same problem, make sure the folder name and the .ini name are exactly the same. That was my problem.
          Steve

Comment

Working...
          X