Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FireSkull640/Scorpinum640 Now available.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FireSkull640/Scorpinum640 Now available.

You know...

For those who requested a 640x480 version of my skins... You can now get them at www.mindtoolmile.com/download.asp.

All of my skins support MediaCar v1.8.5+ now. Not below v1.8.5 because I'm over the old crap... I don't linger on the past.

Now I'm working on multiple mirror sites worldwide.

Enjoy.
    2006 Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCrew 5.4L
    StreetDeck
    Project: [■■■■■■■■■-] 90% complete (reconfiguration phase)
    Status report:
    -Configuring and wiring the camera system

http://www.necevil.com/gallery/index...el=album&id=20

Can I be the first to day thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.... (repeat until funny)
    My Setup

Comment

Originally posted by MikeHunt79
      Can I be the first to day thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.... (repeat until funny)

You're welcome.
      StreetDeck
      Status report:

Comment

Let me be the first to say, It doesn't work!
        I tried copying the files into the skin directory, only the first page is 640 x 480. then the song list is larger, I guess it's 800 X 600. Then I tried copying the files in the 640x480 folder into the original fireskull folder and I am getting the fireskull skin for the first page and then the default skin for every other page. When I try to use the skin change button I get an error messsage that reads "run time error 5" "invalid procedure or call argument" I guess this is a problem within my system. I'm not blaming you.
        Stop Buying New Music CD's.
        Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

I had this probem for a while...

You need to be using version 1.85 of mediacar for it to work. I'm using v1.85 now with fireskull and it works great!

Thank you again mindtool
          My Setup

Comment

nope, im using ver 1.83 is the 1.85 the one created for skinners? I'm downloading it now

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

oh wow man, yhat took care of me problems!
              thanks very much

Comment

No problems mate... Glad to hear u got it going.

Hopefully 1.85 should come out of beta stage soon with any luck.
                My Setup

Comment

Redownload all of the 640x480/800x600 versions because a couple of *.skin files has been corrected for external DVD/GPS functionality.
                  StreetDeck
                  Status report:

Comment

Anyone have a copy or know where to get these 640x480 skins for medicar all the links are dead and mindtool hasn't been on since september.

Comment

sorry to break ur hope, but u just resed a 1 yr old thread =\............

Comment

Working...
                      X