Request regarding the Offical Skin Presentation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request regarding the Offical Skin Presentation thread

We have many people making great skins for MediaCar, and the Official Skin Presentation thread is a great place to see all of them.

However, can I suggest that any comments are kept out of that thread, and it is left purely for images/download links for the skins. This will make it look a lot more professional.

Yes, "That skin looks great" is a nice thing to have said, but those comments and things like "You've got PM/email" clutter it up with non-relevent posts. I believe the thread should be kept purely for the skins, and take comments/questions to the relevent thread where it was discussed (put a link to the originating thread?) or Private Message/email

I have forwarded this idea to coyote for him to consider, I hope you all agree with my suggestion, and do not mind any non-presentation posts removed from the thread.

Garry
    Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
    www.aimee.cc

Confused ,

Can i say thanks mate for that RED skin you made, it looks great in my Audi and is now the skin I use.

Very impressed with it, thanks again

Ron

ps and the installer is great as well, incorporating Coyote's
    www.fsplanes.net NEW site

AMD XP 1800+ / 256mb ram ddr / 2 x 60gig hdd / Asus mobo micro ATX / GF-FX5200 / BU 303 GPS reciever / dlink usb radio

Software:
    Window's XP SP1 / USB Radio / Destinator v2 / Mediacar / 3000 mp3's / 30 movies

Comment

Bump, some posts were cleaned up and it looked real good...lets keep comments out of the Skin Presentation thread

Garry
      Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
      www.aimee.cc

Comment

It does bother me, however I wouldn't have a problem with them being removed after 3-4 days to reduce clutter.
        [H]4 Life
        My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
        It will be done sometime in the next generation.
        I'm a lesbian too.
        I am for hire!

Comment

Working...
        X