PC FORMAT Audi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC FORMAT Audi

Well looks like its out, but not to the genral public till 30th, the pictures look great and media car excells itself as usual

I liked the write up, and hopefully it will generate some interest to us UK carpc guys.

I have the PDF version if anyone is interested, I will send it to Coyote now

Thanks everyone for the help in getting it all sorted sweet specially Skraggy <carl> as without his madness I wouldnt have done it lol

www.fsplanes.net NEW site

AMD XP 1800+ / 256mb ram ddr / 2 x 60gig hdd / Asus mobo micro ATX / GF-FX5200 / BU 303 GPS reciever / dlink usb radio

Software:
    Window's XP SP1 / USB Radio / Destinator v2 / Mediacar / 3000 mp3's / 30 movies

If you want to send the PDF to me i'll host it for ya

Looks pretty good from that shot

Garry
    Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
    www.aimee.cc

Comment

toss me a copy of that pdf
      Originally posted by menudude
      thank you all for your help minus the useless post by sjlucky...

Comment

Originally posted by Confused
        If you want to send the PDF to me i'll host it for ya

Looks pretty good from that shot

Garry
        Here you all go http://fsplanes.net/pcformat.pdf

AMD XP 1800+ / 256mb ram ddr / 2 x 60gig hdd / Asus mobo micro ATX / GF-FX5200 / BU 303 GPS reciever / dlink usb radio

Software:

Comment

whaouuuuu, it's a very nice article, with a very good reference to Mediacar.

Thanks you very much.
          www.media-car.fr.st
          The first Belgian PC fully integrated in a car :)

Comment

Just shows its a growing hobby in the UK now. You'll have to come to the next UK meet.

Terran
            My Project Site

Comment

thanks for the pdf!
              Mediacar Team... :)

Comment

Originally posted by Drogon
                thanks for the pdf!
                No probs, did you like the bit where he said he prefered it to BMW's system, that must be the best compliment

Ron

btw the full article in the mag is much clearer and doesnt make me look such a gimp lol

Software:

Comment

Working...
                X