color problems on laptop "MC"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• color problems on laptop "MC"

after i exit the media car, the color on my display are all screw up... i have to reset the daytime/nightime lighning setting. my setting don't stay the same after i exit...Any help please
    98.8 complete
    95 chevy blazer s10

anyone knows how to save the daytime/nightime settings for good
    98.8 complete
    95 chevy blazer s10

Comment

If you have a set setting that causes it to work properly..then set both the day and night settings in the Setup to the same thing, and select "Auto change" also. That should keep the right settings always

I think i've got what you want right...if not, just let me know and i'll shoot myself

Garry
      Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
      www.aimee.cc

Comment

Originally posted by Confused
        I think i've got what you want right...if not, just let me know and i'll shoot myself
        Garry
        That's a little over the top!! Maybe just hack off one hand or something!
        Laidback

The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

Comment

the settings for day time are to purple but i set for for a almost perfect but once i shut it off they go back to being to purple
          98.8 complete
          95 chevy blazer s10

Comment

can any one help me
            98.8 complete
            95 chevy blazer s10

Comment

Originally posted by kalito
              can any one help me
              Don't exit MediaCar!?
              Laidback

The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

Comment

well i have to shut down my laptop some day.... i can have it on day and night ... what is the power draw and a laptop in hibernate mode...vs just on...or satnd by?
                98.8 complete
                95 chevy blazer s10

Comment

In hibernate mode the laptop is off, it writes the contents of ram to the hard disk and turns off, when you turn it back on the computer reads the data it stored from ram onto the hard drive and puts it back into memory.

In suspend mode the computer uses very little power, I think it's just enough to keep the data that's in ram alive. I have a laptop at home with a bad battery that only lasts 5 minutes, but it will stay suspended all night on that same bad battery. So it's got to draw very little.

That laptop (celeron 550, 288MB, 20gb) that's soon going to be the basis of my MP3 project. I have a CRAPPY 60W DC inverter that I got from wal mart for $15. it's rated at 60W rms, 75w peak. I can use that adaptor to run the laptop at full load and charge the battery at the same time, so It must draw less than 60-75W.

Comment

Originally posted by volvo9
                    In hibernate mode the laptop is off, it writes the contents of ram to the hard disk and turns off, when you turn it back on the computer reads the data it stored from ram onto the hard drive and puts it back into memory.

In suspend mode the computer uses very little power, I think it's just enough to keep the data that's in ram alive. I have a laptop at home with a bad battery that only lasts 5 minutes, but it will stay suspended all night on that same bad battery. So it's got to draw very little.

That laptop (celeron 550, 288MB, 20gb) that's soon going to be the basis of my MP3 project. I have a CRAPPY 60W DC inverter that I got from wal mart for $15. it's rated at 60W rms, 75w peak. I can use that adaptor to run the laptop at full load and charge the battery at the same time, so It must draw less than 60-75W.
                    so in simpler words .. which one would you say is better having the laptop on hibernate than stand by or viseversa...?
                    98.8 complete
                    95 chevy blazer s10

Comment

I'd keep it in standby because it uses so little power you don't even have to worry about it, even if you won't be touching the car for a week, it's pretty quick to get back into windows, and you can continue from where you left off.

Comment

that sound good to me ... the battery on the laptop is not as new anymore... but the max. of time i'll have on stand by ... will be just over night.. thank !
                        98.8 complete
                        95 chevy blazer s10

Comment

problem solved... just disable the gamma...disavantage no day/night mote!
                          98.8 complete
                          95 chevy blazer s10

Comment

Working...
                          X