IS this a bug? when in GPS the MP3 tage names never change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS this a bug? when in GPS the MP3 tage names never change

If I load any album into the mp3 screen the tag names will happliy change when the song reaches the end and moves on to the next one.

But while I'm using the GPS system the tag names don't change when the song reaches the end of the track and the next one plays.

To explain futher when I start up the GPS system I'm on track 1 "1-Bad-MJ" but after listening to that it should display track 2's tag name but it doesn't, it still displays track 1 "1-BAD-MJ. After track 2 finishes track 3 starts playing still the tag name displayed is track 1 "1 -BAD-MJ". Also if I press the ff>> button then the sytem will not move to track 4 but instead it starts to play track 2 with the correct tag name of "2-Changes-MJ", wierd no?

Has anyone else got this problem and therfore a bug? Or it just me suffering?

Originally posted by bertybassett
    If I load any album the tag names will happliy change when the song reaches the end and moves on to the next one.

But while I'm using the GPS system the tag names don't change when the songs reach the end of the track and the next one plays.

To explain futher the tag name displayed on screen might be "5 - Forever" but the track playing is "7 I hate you". Also when I click FF>> it jumps back to track "6 monkeynuts", so it not just the track name that's wrong but some inturneral playlist.

Has anyone else got this problem and therfore a bug? Or it just me suffering?
    Not a bug - just a feature!
    Laidback

The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

Comment

so it's a bug then? I'll add it to the bug list thread.

Comment

Originally posted by bertybassett
        so it's a bug then? I'll add it to the bug list thread.
        Already in there! #74
        Laidback

The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

Comment

Working...
        X