Updated Nissan 350Z Skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Nissan 350Z Skin

Here are some pics of the updated skin. I have all the graphics done except most of the GPS screens and Video Player screens.

I hope to have this done before the end of the weekend.
    Attached Files

Skin

Can't wait! Looks Great

Comment

Originally posted by drmaximus
      Can't wait! Looks Great
      Any updates on the skin progress?

Comment

Awesome Looks Great! Good Job!
        Joules

Comment

Well once the photoshop templetes were posted I re-did the skin. I have all but the GPS screens done. The file is about 9 megs and I don't have a place to post the file. If you want the skin just PM with your Email address and I'll send it to you.

Danny

Comment

Originally posted by dmazyn
            Well once the photoshop templetes were posted I re-did the skin. I have all but the GPS screens done. The file is about 9 megs and I don't have a place to post the file. If you want the skin just PM with your Email address and I'll send it to you.

Danny
            CHECK YOUR Private Messages!

Comment

drmaximus has been really nice and setup hiosting for the skin, so I'll let drmaximus send out the link.

Please if there are any issues with the skin just let me know and I'll try to fix them as soon as I can. All screens are done except the Mappoint GPS Screens. I will work on these this week and get the file updated.

Danny

Comment

drmaximus has been really nice and setup hiosting for the skin, so I'll let drmaximus send out the link.

Please if there are any issues with the skin just let me know and I'll try to fix them as soon as I can. All screens are done except the Mappoint GPS Screens. I will work on these this week and get the file updated.

Danny
                Thanks damazyn for the awesome job and the time put forth in this skin! You can dl the skin from

http://www.routerco.com/Z_Skin.zip

Thanks Again!

Comment

There is one issue with the skin. I did not finsih the launch screens, the image is a little off and the butons are not mapped correctly. I will fix this tonight and send an update.

Comment

Hi Danny,
                    I'm glad that my templates are useful to you . I'm also glad that you are sharing it with everybody. I don't have to do the 350Z then Will you post some pictures or is it still the same? Let me know when you have done the Launch and GPS modules ok?
                    Brushed Metal Skin
                    http://www.geocities.com/febsperanza]
                    MIA at the moment
                    [please email me instead of pm]

Comment

Nice work I really like it
                      CarComputer Status: New Car & Broken (Motherboard Fried)
                      Owen JH | My Linux Blog | The Tech Fellows

Comment

Here are a few pics of the final version. I did some changes to the backgrouds to make thing more consistant.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I have an updated version of the skin where the Launch screen has been converted. I also changed the TV button to say apps since it opens the launch external apps section.

If anyone wants it let me know.

Comment

I have an updated version of the skin where the Launch screen has been converted. I also changed the TV button to say apps since it opens the launch external apps section.

If anyone wants it let me know.
                            Is the rest of the skin completed?

Comment

The only thing that is not done is the GPS screens.

Comment

Working...
                              X