Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP3 list

Hey there all!

I seem to have two problems with my Mediacar and both are associated with the mp3 list. Firstly, is there any way of alphebetically listing the mp3's? When you have hundreds, or even thousands, it makes it extremely difficult to find the one you want without it being in some logical order.

Secondly, when i click to show me the list, there are blank spaces where songs should be. So for example, you would see the title of the 1st and 2nd songs, but the 3, 4, 5, 6 would be blank, and then 7, 8.... would have normal track listings again. Is this normal?? This also does it in the divx list.

Please help

Thanks
    AUDI A4, 2.6 V6
    Audio: Morel, Audison, Hertz, Stinger, Pioneer
    Carputer: Mirco ATX, 2.4gHz, 256ram, 80gig, 7"touchscreen, Opus

Unfortunately, that's the end! Was good while it lasted, but gotta sell the car.

have you checked the id3 tags for the songs that are blank.. it could be a version of id3 that mediacar doesn't support or the tag is corrupt
    '98 Explorer Sport
    http://mp3car.zcentric.com (down atm)
    AMD 800mhz 192megs RAM 60gig hard drive 9 inch widescreen VGA
    80% done

Comment

Originally posted by hijinks21
      have you checked the id3 tags for the songs that are blank.. it could be a version of id3 that mediacar doesn't support or the tag is corrupt
      No, it's a bug and Coyote knows about it.
      Laidback

The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

Comment

Oh, OK then! I just thought I was the only one with the problem.

Apart from that, it's an awesome program!

By the way, is there any way of adding a picture viewer for instance? I can't get any program to launch (not even calculator & notepad)?

Thanks
        AUDI A4, 2.6 V6
        Audio: Morel, Audison, Hertz, Stinger, Pioneer
        Carputer: Mirco ATX, 2.4gHz, 256ram, 80gig, 7"touchscreen, Opus

Unfortunately, that's the end! Was good while it lasted, but gotta sell the car.

Comment

Working...
        X