custom buttons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom buttons

I know this might seem like a noob question and i have searched the forums so i am asking here.

I know how to edit the skins and create my own buttons to use with coordinates however my question is can you make an entirely new button to run an app directly from launching it.

For example change the radio button to say camera and have it launch a webcam viewer?

Originally posted by m0nk3y
    I know this might seem like a noob question and i have searched the forums so i am asking here.

I know how to edit the skins and create my own buttons to use with coordinates however my question is can you make an entirely new button to run an app directly from launching it.

For example change the radio button to say camera and have it launch a webcam viewer?
    In the next versions I have planned to add this possibility.
    www.media-car.fr.st
    The first Belgian PC fully integrated in a car :)

Comment

Originally posted by coyote
      In the next versions I have planned to add this possibility.
      thx for the speedy reply coyote! I commend you on your software and your support for it! Just brilliant!

Comment

Hallo @ all
        Im from germany (my english is not pefect)

I like MediaCar and i use it in ma first CarPC.

Do you think abot a button for viewing pictures (Fotoalbum)?

I hope you do and where can i get the files i need for creating a custom skin.
        I would like to chanege the background in the scorpinum skin and dont want t create new buttons. I would like to use the same buttons and i want to change the background with Photoshop.

I fond Photoshop files but only for the brshed skin.
        PLZ help and u will get a nice VW Bora Skin from Germany
        Germany NRW [WES-V 5]
        VW Bora 2,3 l V5
        7" TFT-Touch by CarTFT.com
        MB Pcchips Pro2900A+ CPU,VGA,Sound onboard
        80gb WD-HDD
        512mb DDR
        NetEasy DRU-R100
        U2 GPS

Comment

Working...
        X